Is it possible to change/cancel an order?

azania

Mar 23, 2009
I ordered a birkin at the Hermes store I already bought my first one from. It still hasn't arrived and I started doubting that I chose the right color combination. So do you think it is possible to cancel that order and order another birkin? Or will they make me wait forever if I do so?

Not sure if you can still cancel it but you can always ask your SA. Tell your SA that you have doubts about the color and if it's possible to change your order.
If it's not possible to change it anymore, you can always turn the bag down once it arrives. If you don't like the color, you don't have to take it ;).

i'm not sure if this applies to all Hermes store but the store in my area doesn't do refunds. they can only issue an exchange or store credit unless you buy the item from the website (hermes.com) then they may issue a full refund within 30-day period.

i'm not sure if this applies to all Hermes store but the store in my area doesn't do refunds. they can only issue an exchange or store credit unless you buy the item from the website (hermes.com) then they may issue a full refund within 30-day period.

I don't think that the op has purchased a bag.
Hermes does not require money up front to place an order.

People turn down bags all the time. I think the ability to order again would be compromised unless it was clearly an Hermes fault like wrong hardware, size, leather...all of which have happened to me! It does depend on your relationship with the manger though.