Dedicated Thread To Mod Shots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all! I just joined the forum yesterday and need a little help! I can't start my own thread yet, so hopefully it's ok to post these pix here. I have just started my Coach collection and purchased the Audrey Cinch Tote (and matching wallet) in the Lagoon patent leather. Since I don't have many bags, I'm very torn about whether I should have gone with something more neutral/versatile (Sophia, Lindsay, etc.), but I just loved this color for summer!
What do you think? Should I cut tags and move in or exchange?
P.S. I also have a black Laila on the way too!

I have only two Coach bags (three if you count a wristlet) and my favorites are always neutrals (British Tan, camel, shell, saffron which I will pretend is neutral, natural vachetta), but I LOVE your bag, style and color! It will go with most outfits, IMO, so if you love it and if the style works for you, I'd cut the tags and keep her. :biggrin: I will always have just a few bags at the most because I can't buy them often and I wouldn't think twice about keeping this if I loved it and knew that it would be versatile and useful for me, so it just depends upon what works best for you. :smile:

Hi all! I just joined the forum yesterday and need a little help! I can't start my own thread yet, so hopefully it's ok to post these pix here. I have just started my Coach collection and purchased the Audrey Cinch Tote (and matching wallet) in the Lagoon patent leather. Since I don't have many bags, I'm very torn about whether I should have gone with something more neutral/versatile (Sophia, Lindsay, etc.), but I just loved this color for summer!
Welcome & I say keep her.... I have this bag also & love her ...!!

I have only two Coach bags (three if you count a wristlet) and my favorites are always neutrals (British Tan, camel, shell, saffron which I will pretend is neutral, natural vachetta), but I LOVE your bag, style and color! It will go with most outfits, IMO, so if you love it and if the style works for you, I'd cut the tags and keep her. :biggrin: I will always have just a few bags at the most because I can't buy them often and I wouldn't think twice about keeping this if I loved it and knew that it would be versatile and useful for me, so it just depends upon what works best for you. :smile:
Thanks! Since I wear mostly neutrals she actually does go with a lot and at least gives a little pop of color! I have a black Laila on the way, so maybe that will satisfy my need for neutral, lol!

Welcome & I say keep her.... I have this bag also & love her ...!!
Thank you! Has she worn well? I read in other posts that people were having some issues...
I think summer is about fun bags and I vote to keep her ! :smile:
Thanks! You guys are making me feel better! :smile:

[QUOTEThank you! Has she worn well? I read in other posts that people were having some issues..[/QUOTE]
I have used her a handful of times & she has done well unlike my mauve momma sage I used her 3 maybe 4 times & her color was wearing off

WILLISSS,,, VERMILLION!!! MMM LOVE!!!
d9275d06.jpg

She is definitely a keeper! Love the matching wallet!

I love my lagoon bag! I think it matches just about anything. Waaay more exciting than a tan bag, IMHO! I saw stick with it. Then in the fall you may want to pick up a darker, more winter colored bag. That will get you through pretty much all the seasons! Kath

NewlyHooked said:

I would exchange it for something more versatile if you don't have many bags so that you can have something you can wear everyday but is still stylish. I love the Sophias and Lindseys and the outlets are full of Kristins at half price...

Status
Not open for further replies.