Hermes Comming to Riverside Sq. NJ!

JoV

Purses are my Passion
Oct 31, 2005
According to the New Jersey Bergen Record, business section (3/24); Riversquare Square in Hackensack, NJ has scored Hermes to join their new "Shops At Riverside"!

They didn't give an actual date, but it was confirmed by Hermes and Riverside Square. I am so excited and saving money now for my first Hermes Bag!

A dream come true!

Good news, but I was hoping for Princeton...

Me too....or even Short Hills.... I guess it doesn't make sense to me to put another H store just over the River from the Madison Mothership.

Personally I was hoping they'd take up retail space next to the 7-11 and nail salon at my strip mall down the block...but oh well.....

wow, that's nice! Riverside Square is such a nice mall, not too crowded, always my favorite place to go shopping besides the city!

Thanks JoV - keep us posted on the actual opening date..thanks!

Hermes NYC with, ahem, complimentary valet parking would do the trick for me. How far would the new H Boutique be from the GW Bridge?

It just straight down Route 4 West. 20 minutes without traffic. Pass through Fort Lee, Englewood, Teaneck, then it's into Hackensack - Luxury Goods Heaven.