Mulberry suede leather

Designpurchaser said:
I must invest in a couple of liners, it's so laborious changing bags!! What sort do you have?

I keep looking at liners...l think it's such a good idea just wish I could try them out in a shop!! Too much effort working out with dimensions if it will fit right!!!

I must invest in a couple of liners, it's so laborious changing bags!! What sort do you have?

Yes it can be a real pain changing bags:graucho:

I use the Tintamar VIP large, they are quite pricey but you can usually pick them up on EBay at a sensible price.

I have tried others but these are very flexible yet still hold their shape. I can’t get on with the rigid ones, can’t squash them into a Lexy. They also wash really easy & dry overnight.:cool:

I keep looking at liners...l think it's such a good idea just wish I could try them out in a shop!! Too much effort working out with dimensions if it will fit right!!!

The Tintamar VIP ONE is smaller and would fit your Postmans lock satchel comfortably with room also for a pouch.

The VIP TWO is larger and as they are squashy it still fits into my SBS or Lexy. When I put it into a Bayswater I just let it expand

They also come in lots of colours

Hope that helps :smile:

Last edited:
Yes it can be a real pain changing bags:graucho:

I use the Tintamar VIP large, they are quite pricey but you can usually pick them up on EBay at a sensible price.

I have tried others but these are very flexible yet still hold their shape. I can’t get on with the rigid ones, can’t squash them into a Lexy. They also wash really easy & dry overnight.:cool:

Oh great, thank you.

I got this liner from primark, only £4 and fits perfectly in Lexie, Bays, Roxy etc

b708e76c.jpg

aeeaa986.jpg

The Tintamar VIP ONE is smaller and would fit your Postmans lock satchel comfortably with room also for a pouch.

The VIP TWO is larger and as they are squashy it still fits into my SBS or Lexy. When I put it into a Bayswater I just let it expand

They also come in lots of colours

Hope that helps :smile:

:ty: that does help a lot :biggrin: and i think if i expand it for my Neely it would fit the same as in your bays :biggrin:

off to have a look at the lovely colours :love:

I agree on sizing....maybe there is a thread somewhere that could save the work for us!! :smile:

Hi hon - these look interesting, so I just popped on ebay and they seem to have 2 sizes of these at the moment: 26cm x 19cm x 8cm and 22 x 15 x 6 - so they are oblong and look nice and tough - prob best for more structured bags (Bays, Roxy, Alexa) rather than slouchier styles?!...:thinking:

I got this liner from primark, only £4 and fits perfectly in Lexie, Bays, Roxy etc

b708e76c.jpg

aeeaa986.jpg

My sis is always in there i cant wait to get out ha ha ha which really gets her going but this looks good actually the colours are nice i might buy one next time im in town as well. Thanks for sharing

Hi, does anyone have any experience with suede leather? Do you own a suede bag or know anyone with a suede bag, what has been your experience with it? Opinions please......:smile:

Has anyone used the suede collonil products on the suede interior of a bag? I know you can get bag liners to protect the inside, but wondered whether I should use the suede products too?

I have suede grey Bays and suede grey large bays (like a carry-on size). I sprayed both with Collonil spray for suede, both are holdign excellent, love them to death. I use suede a lot and love it. I also spray interior of the bag if it has suede. It reduces staining, or catching dark film where you hold the bag the most - handles, flap near the lock...all looks as new on both bags

attachment.php

attachment.php