how to get Cheapest price for MINI MAC

glowingface

Oct 18, 2010
I want to buy a mini MAC, but read on TPF that many got them at good price or on sale. When is the good time to buy these bags? Does Mini MAC ever goes on sale?

CAn anyone help?

I want to buy a mini MAC, but read on TPF that many got them at good price or on sale. When is the good time to buy these bags? Does Mini MAC ever goes on sale?

CAn anyone help?

This bag can almost always be found for a discount, although it depends on the color too.

Ebay and bonanza are good places to look for used bags, often in good condition. Some are even brand new or very close to it.

Bloomingdales, Saks, Nordstrom offer sales too. Rebecca Minkoff items may or may not actually be on sale, but may be part of the overall sale promotion. For example, Bloomingdale's just had a private "insider" sale where it was get $25 off every $100 spent (on almost any item). So I was able to get close to $50 off a mini mac.

Reputable websites like endless.com, revolveclothing.com have their own discounts too. Endless.com just had a sale where it was 20% off a lot of bags.

Just keep your eye out for sales and promotions! I believe Rebecca Minkoff does a few online sales as well. One just ended, so it will be awhile till the next one.

This bag can almost always be found for a discount, although it depends on the color too.

Ebay and bonanza are good places to look for used bags, often in good condition. Some are even brand new or very close to it.

Bloomingdales, Saks, Nordstrom offer sales too. Rebecca Minkoff items may or may not actually be on sale, but may be part of the overall sale promotion. For example, Bloomingdale's just had a private "insider" sale where it was get $25 off every $100 spent (on almost any item). So I was able to get close to $50 off a mini mac.

Reputable websites like endless.com, revolveclothing.com have their own discounts too. Endless.com just had a sale where it was 20% off a lot of bags.

Just keep your eye out for sales and promotions! I believe Rebecca Minkoff does a few online sales as well. One just ended, so it will be awhile till the next one.

Thank you so much... I will keep an eye on sales....:smile:

Hey Glowingface,

RM is having a sale today on rebeccaminkoff.com for 50% off everything. I just picked up a mini 5zip (same price as mini mac) for $115 after tax and shipping. Check it out!

omg YOU ROCK

i have been wanting a pink cupid for AGES but did not want to spend $550 on it, i just got it for $277 out the door! YIIPPEE!!!!

I find a lot of the fabric, wicker, etc. MACs go on sale pretty readily. Both my MAC and 5-Zip MAC I got on sale.

My first was a croc-embossed MAC I found at Winners (equivalent of TJ Maxx.) The 5-Zip I got during a Bluefly promotion, and as my first purchase from bluefly, I got $30 off. If you're not too opposed to non-smooth leathers, you can find deals (my 5-Zip is suede? Faux suede? Ultrasuede?) quite readily. It tends to be leathers in non-seasonal colours that tend to be harder (though not impossible) to get new on sale, at least here.

until.september said:
oops, code is RMBUGGY

Omg. I just saw this and added stuff to my cart and it didn't accept it. I live in Dallas so it's 11 here but I'm guessing the code was based on eastern time. I'm so so bummed :sad: how did you find out about this fabulous promo?

omg YOU ROCK

i have been wanting a pink cupid for AGES but did not want to spend $550 on it, i just got it for $277 out the door! YIIPPEE!!!!

OMG the one day I don't go online! Its better this way; would've been tempted to get a Bright Pink swing that I don't need just bc I like the color... Did you get the regular pink or the Bright Pink cupid?