Anyone Use Pouch as a main bag?

Coachnut

Apr 28, 2006
I was at a party last night and the hostess had a Pouch, really crammed full of things and I was wondering if anyone here has ever used one as a main bag? I know people use the mini skinny for the bag, that is okay for cards and change, but I hate folding my bills and putting them in with change because they always get caught in the zipper. Anyone use another wallet in the pouch?

My friend used to, she had a small wallet in there. I should add she is very tall and slender and could pull it off.

I found the pouch very uncomfortable on the shoulder and couldn't pull it off. If I want a handheld bag, I use my LVs

i have the cutest pouch that i HAD to have. Well, it's never been out of my closet!
i went from little to huge bags in a short time.
Alittle waste, but maybe one day i'll use it for something? lol

I have the carly sig pouch in pool and bought the multi function wallet to use inside............works great. WIll post a pic later.

The multi-function wallet is a GREAT wallet for smaller bags...compact but you can really get ALOT of stuff in that wallet (bills folded in half, cards, separate place for coins.) I have a gold lurex one and I just ADORE it.

My hubby picked out a pouch for me from the Lake George, NY outlet store that I carry as a purse. I don't really carry a lot of stuff-mainly my checkbook, cell phone, lipstick and face powder. The pouch fits everything I need. The main drawback with the pouch is not being able to carry it on the shoulder very easily as Krispin41 mentioned.