Does anyone have this laptop tote?

I have seen this bag irl at the MK store & it does look perfect. I have the Jet Set Medium Travel Tote and it's my favorite bag and we here at TPF do have a lot of bags! This laptop tote makes the accomodations for a laptop. Go for it.

I have seen this bag irl at the MK store & it does look perfect. I have the Jet Set Medium Travel Tote and it's my favorite bag and we here at TPF do have a lot of bags! This laptop tote makes the accomodations for a laptop. Go for it.

Thanks! I saw it today. My laptop fit width-wise, but the compartment didn't zip closed. The pockets for the ipad and phone didn't have zippers, and the tote doesn't have a top zipper, but I don't think any of that bothers me too much.

I'll have to think about it. The straps weren't bad. It looks wierd if you don't fill the side compartments. I can probably find enough stuff to go in there.

I have this tote and absolutely love it! I actually prefer it to the regular Jet Set Medium Travel Tote, even when I'm not carrying my laptop. The center zip compartment allows the bag to lay flatter against the body. It's gorgeous. The straps are very durable.

Well, my back hurt the next day from carrying around my laptop, so I may not need a laptop tote if I can avoid carrying the laptop. The iPad may have to do, or I may have to look for a lighter laptop if I need it to be mobile.

I did see this tote online which I like much better. Haven't seen it in person yet. It looks almost as big and has a zip top:

http://www.michaelkors.com/p/MICHAE...Cat=cat000000cat8501cat8519&isEditorial=false

I really like the luggage color in the saffiano leather, so I may wait MK out until they have this in the dark tan color. (They have the dark tan in smooth leather in a smaller tote. I really want the saffiano so I can bang it around a little.)

I figure a big bag like this could hold my lunch, tablet and all the other stuff I would need for the day.

Oh dear, I had no idea a bag like this existed and now I can't get it out of my head! I had a Louis Vuitton 'Neverfull' back in the day but ended up selling it because the straps were way too narrow and overall I just didn't feel like the bag "fit" me if you know what I mean. So ever since I've been looking for a replacement and the Jet Set Travel Totes have seemed like a great option. I have a 13" MacBook Pro, iPhone and iPad and this would seem like a great bag for school and travel.

I just bought it in orange yesterday and haven't tried it yet with all my stuff inside. I can't decide if the thinner straps will hurt. I have the LV Neverfull and the skinny straps are a little uncomfortable as it digs into your shoulder when heavy. This orange Saffiano leather is gorgeous and seems durable. The tan lining might show more when dirty. I'm between the orange laptop tote and the vertical black patent sig large tote I also just bought at Nordstrom's anniversary sale for $178, normally $278. That one is super light, deep, large, and has a black sig lining.

What does everyone think? Having trouble deciding which one to keep. Thanks for your thoughts and for looking:smile:

Attachments

• image-1326177557.jpg
    image-1326177557.jpg
    295.8 KB · Views: 8,847
  • image-3728953204.jpg
    image-3728953204.jpg
    355 KB · Views: 10,922
  • image-257896366.jpg
    image-257896366.jpg
    269 KB · Views: 7,892
susanshi said:
I just bought it in orange yesterday and haven't tried it yet with all my stuff inside. I can't decide if the thinner straps will hurt. I have the LV Neverfull and the skinny straps are a little uncomfortable as it digs into your shoulder when heavy. This orange Saffiano leather is gorgeous and seems durable. The tan lining might show more when dirty. I'm between the orange laptop tote and the vertical black patent sig large tote I also just bought at Nordstrom's anniversary sale for $178, normally $278. That one is super light, deep, large, and has a black sig lining.

What does everyone think? Having trouble deciding which one to keep. Thanks for your thoughts and for looking:smile:

Have you tried it? How do you like it? I'm thinking of getting the orange tote too from apple online store. Where did you buy it from?

I bought it from the Michael Kors store in the mall. I like it but returned it. Felt the straps were to narrow. They dug in to my shoulders when the bag was full. Nice bag though, so I'm sad. Good luck!