to all monogram mizi owners who bought their bags in the bouitique not ebay

meela188

O.G.
Jul 3, 2006
ok does the piping on your mizi double over in the middle of the bottom of your bag like this one? a fellow tpfer bought a "superfake" on ebay that was authenticated in a boutique :wtf: and i'm doubting the knowledge of our lovely SA's. i got my bag authenticated by two different SA's in two different boutique's but i'm still terrified. just wanted to know if the piping is supposed to double over like this?

24.jpg

25.jpg

actually what am i talking about i already had it authenticated i just dont trust it and i wanted someone who bought their mizi in a boutique to tell me if there's had the loop over on the piping like mine does

Well it has to overlap at some point on the bag especially with piping. Honestly that looks really thick and sloppy, or is it my eyes anyone else?

Hey Girl!

Im running over to my aunts house real quick to check out her mono mizi for you. She bought it in the botique in Taiwan, so I will be right back. Hold tight!

:heart: Sophia

lemme check my bags *checking*
my mc mini HL has the piping overlap, and one of them is sloppy, but not as thick as the second one.
i know mins is authentic because lv pulled the plastic off for me.
i still think yours is fine.

ok does the piping on your mizi double over in the middle of the bottom of your bag like this one? a fellow tpfer bought a "superfake" on ebay that was authenticated in a boutique :wtf: and i'm doubting the knowledge of our lovely SA's. i got my bag authenticated by two different SA's in two different boutique's but i'm still terrified. just wanted to know if the piping is supposed to double over like this?

24.jpg

25.jpg

how did the pfer find out that her bag was actually fake?

how did the pfer find out that her bag was actually fake?[/quote]

she had it sent in for repairs and they told her they couldn't do anything with it because it was a fake.

oh- that really stinks. could she get her $back?[/quote]

no she bought it on ebay years ago and it was authenticated by my poupette. it was also authenticated by SA's in her local boutique. the vachetta even has a really beautiful patina and i've seen her post pics of the bag in the past and no one knew, not even many tpfer's who have a trained eye for spotting fakes

If your bag is real, I think that's very sloppy work by lv. I understand the piping has to overlap, but your pics show uneven work. The top one looks o.k., but that second one shouldn't have passed inspection.

oh- that really stinks. could she get her $back?

no she bought it on ebay years ago and it was authenticated by my poupette. it was also authenticated by SA's in her local boutique. the vachetta even has a really beautiful patina and i've seen her post pics of the bag in the past and no one knew, not even many tpfer's who have a trained eye for spotting fakes[/QUOTE]

that's just terrible! just recently this happened to another pfer- she had her bag authenticated & everything, too!

If your bag is real, I think that's very sloppy work by lv. I understand the piping has to overlap, but your pics show uneven work. The top one looks o.k., but that second one shouldn't have passed inspection.

you would be surprised what they let pass inspection. when i bought my first ribera i noticed that one of my handles had this bubbling action going on. i brought it back to the boutique the very next day to exchange it and showed the SA and she proceeded to tell me how it was normal and how it was a result of them closing off the handle. i still ended up exchanging it anyway but i'm sure someone took bag home with what looked like a defect in my opinion