Post your Nordstrom Rack bargains!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For anyone in AZ, I saw a pair of size 10 Balenciaga boots for $70 at the Chandler location! They were a really pretty blue/gray color. Don't know the style as I'm not that familiar with the brand, but that price was freakin' awesome.

I usually skip my closest Nordstrom Rack (Pentagon City, VA) because I never find anything good when I'm there. However, I had to run some errands in that area so I figured I'd stop by. I'm SO glad I did because I found this Balenciaga bag. The first picture is without flash and the second is with flash. The pictures make the big look big; it's actually the size of a small crossbody:

IMAG0194.jpg

bbagflash.jpg

I've always wanted a Balenciaga but never thought I would get one because they cost more than I'm willing to pay for a bag right now. When I saw this one sitting on the shelf all by itself my heart skipped a beat and I was pretty sure I would buy it before I even looked at the price. When I saw it was $199 I quickly put it into my cart. With the help of the Balenciaga forum here I found out that it's the 'Shoulder' and currently selling at Neimans for $815.

ETA: I forgot to add that the tag says it's refinished/refurbished but I can't find a single thing wrong with it.

do you have the UPC code on the tag for this?? i would die to find one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.