Rebecca minkoff Desire bag!

sprinkies

O.G.
Nov 8, 2009
Don't see hardly any of these posted. I was on a bag mission last night and was thinking of getting a Marc Jacobs so I went to Macy's to search when all of a sudden this jumped onto my arm! I always loved the MAB minis? I think, but this was too perfect to pass up. Reminds me of balenciaga meets Rebecca.

I changed from my coach Sophia right into this ;)

Attachments

• image-719829907.jpg
    image-719829907.jpg
    523.4 KB · Views: 3,931
Don't see hardly any of these posted. I was on a bag mission last night and was thinking of getting a Marc Jacobs so I went to Macy's to search when all of a sudden this jumped onto my arm! I always loved the MAB minis? I think, but this was too perfect to pass up. Reminds me of balenciaga meets Rebecca.

I changed from my coach Sophia right into this ;)

Adorable! I also really like your sandals. I have the Desire in whip-stitch and it's one of my favorites.

Agreed Sprinkies! I love this bag!! I moved in awhile ago and still carrying it, it's so lightweight and comfortable and I love the look. Looks like the perfect fit for you too, Congrats! :smile:

Crazy how those bags just jump right on your arm like that, isn't it? It's the darndest thing...and c'mon, you just gotta take them home with you at that point...

I love the laser cut on the Desire! This looks like such a comfy style and that's a great neutral color. Congrats!

Is that almond? I love this bag with the cutouts. I really want a light brown summer bag and I am trying to convince myself not to get this!
I have the same kindle case (a pleated purple belkin, I think).

GertrudeMcFuzz said:
Is that almond? I love this bag with the cutouts. I really want a light brown summer bag and I am trying to convince myself not to get this!
I have the same kindle case (a pleated purple belkin, I think).

Yep this is the almond :smile: its a perfect summer bag. I def would encourage you to do it! Its expensive but It really does feel like good quality. And yep my kindle case is a belkin too!