Diorissimo

I bought the small size Diorissimo in Bois De Rose with purple lining :love: the small size is very chic and fits my petite frame perfectly (I'm 5'2). I was initially going for the medium size but I decided to get the small one. The strap makes it even more perfect! very classy bag..

Cost about $3,900 in USD from the Abu Dhabi Boutique.

I bought the small size Diorissimo in Bois De Rose with purple lining :love: the small size is very chic and fits my petite frame perfectly (I'm 5'2). I was initially going for the medium size but I decided to get the small one. The strap makes it even more perfect! very classy bag..

Cost about $3,900 in USD from the Abu Dhabi Boutique.

Wow the price isn't as high as I thought!

Please share pictures with us!!! :biggrin:

I missed this post! Congrats on the gorgeous wallet! Any pics of the inside?

Hi Serrazane

Thank you!!!

These are the pictures of the insides! it was a wonderful combination...:smile:

photo23.jpg

photo24.jpg

photo25.jpg

photo26.jpg

and an excerpt from the catalogue.

photo16.jpg

Last edited:
camillakcl said:
Hi Serrazane

Thank you!!!

These are the pictures of the insides! it was a wonderful combination...:smile:

and an excerpt from the catalogue.

That hardware is absolutely STUNNING! Surprised that the wallets interior is very Vuitton's Insolite-esque

Hi Ladies, First Post!

I created my account today because I finally decided to stop lurking start posting !

In regards to the Diorissimo, I got mine last week, it's in Bull Leather, which gives it an ultra-durable finish.

I want to post pictures and show the bag and a few other diors in my collection, but I need to make 10 posts first before starring a thread!!

Ashire said:
I finally got one! ^_^
but i want to say she's really vulnerable to scratches. Made of calf leather--almost like celine box bag, but i did not want to waterproof it as i was afraid it may change the purplish hue. Can anyone advise?

http://www.amaku-shizuka.blogspot.com/2012/05/daily-outfits-and-mom.html

My god that is an incredible purple! What is the color inside?
Btw I was pretty afraid of the scratches until I actually took my diorissimo on a trip. It survived five harsh days and I found no scratch, even though I had to squeeze it in the airplane and throw everything-cameras, water bottles, keys,etc-in when I walked around.
One problem my SA addressed to me was color transfer. So far I've been careful so I don't know how bad it can be. But he said because the leather is untreated and is porous, it will be prone to color transfer, like a sponge that absorbs.

When I went to Dior boutique at ION singapore, the SA kindly showed me the diorissimo, and while I was waiting for him taking the diorissimo I was requested, he let me watch this video! FAB :smile:

Hi!! May i know what are the colors of diorisimo in Singapore at the moment? Did you see a tricolor lady dior? Sorry digressing a lil. :P