H Store in St. Barths- Comments Please...

purselover888 said:
Hi- We are going to St. Barts on holiday next month. Has anyone ever scored a birkin there? Is there a good SA there? And how are prices there compared to US? Thanks so much!!!

Have a great time in St Barts. I've never been but I want to go. Hearing that you can get a Birkin there makes me want to go even more.:hbeat:

Good luck on scoring your 1st B! :tup:

mlemee said:
They have pretty much every bag you want in the St Barths store and will offer if you ask. I have bought 3 Birkins from there in the past couple of years and at Christmas/New Year, when it is packed and full of hungry clients, they still have :smile: They had a huge selection of croc accessories and bags at Christmas just gone.
They have all kinds of colours not just brights.
Most of the SA's come in from Paris over the holiday season and it changes every year but they have a couple of full-time/year round staff.

This is fabulous information. :love:Although I've never gone to St Barts my Dh & I have talked about going. Your information makes me want to go even more now.:P

My mother was there about a year ago when I was searching for a Birkin. She walked in, asked if they had a neutral Birkin in 35 or 40, and walked out with a gorgeous Birkin. My mother had never stepped foot in an Hermes boutique, was not well dressed, and was carrying an old LV speedy. They were friendly and kind. Sadly, as we know, this isn't always true for some clients.

My mother was there about a year ago when I was searching for a Birkin. She walked in, asked if they had a neutral Birkin in 35 or 40, and walked out with a gorgeous Birkin. My mother had never stepped foot in an Hermes boutique, was not well dressed, and was carrying an old LV speedy. They were friendly and kind. Sadly, as we know, this isn't always true for some clients.

Wow, I'm getting more and more excited for my trip! :lol: Maybe I should change the ticket to go sooner!! :P This is great to hear that your mom was able to get a gorgeous B (for you, I presume.) I'll keep you guys posted!

Purselover888, did you have any luck with finding a birkin in St Barths? Are the prices the same as in Paris?

X,
HJC

I didn't get a B/K there, but bought other things. There are alot of great HTF things at that store-- belts, lindy's, exotics....(in fact there was a B available there- it was a BE croc w/ diamonds :drool::drool::drool:. And actually it was sold within two days) They don't play the game....they will sell to you if they have it. Voiles de St Barths was the week before and the store was wiped out of B/K except the croc that came in when I was there-- so timing is still important. When I asked them, they just looked at a printout of inventory and read it out loud. The price is more than Paris, less than US if I remember correctly.....Are you headed there soon? Everyone there is really nice! Make sure you check w/ store because I believe it's closed half the year for low season. HTH!

Reactions: dzing
Oh, Purselover888 --I'm very excited to hear your SB experience! We are going in December. Did you work with anyone in particular or was everyone lovely? Can't wait. Maybe they will have a Medor or croc Jige for me...:graucho:

Last edited:
Oh, Purselover888 --I'm very excited to hear your SB experience! We are going in December. Did you work with anyone in particular or was everyone lovely? Can't wait. Maybe they will have a Medor or croc Jige for me...:graucho:

Everyone was lovely, really! They seem to still get pieces in the same "waves" as other stores.....I did ask about Medor, but the SA said she hadn't seen one in over a year. You should be able to find lots of sweet things in December as that is the busiest time. Have fun!!

I didn't get a B/K there, but bought other things. There are alot of great HTF things at that store-- belts, lindy's, exotics....(in fact there was a B available there- it was a BE croc w/ diamonds :drool::drool::drool:. And actually it was sold within two days) They don't play the game....they will sell to you if they have it. Voiles de St Barths was the week before and the store was wiped out of B/K except the croc that came in when I was there-- so timing is still important. When I asked them, they just looked at a printout of inventory and read it out loud. The price is more than Paris, less than US if I remember correctly.....Are you headed there soon? Everyone there is really nice! Make sure you check w/ store because I believe it's closed half the year for low season. HTH!

Show and tell please.