Legacy Leather Slim Tote on eBay

It was from the last Catalog but has not hit the stores yet. It is available to order through the Coach Stores and at Coach 1 800- number. It is available in tan and white and is Legacy Slim tote no. 10650 which retails for
$476. I would have purchased it if it had come in the Pond. Alas no pond in this bag.:crybaby:

Yes I would have ordered it also in Pond and it does not look like they are going to do it. I think this bag would be perfect in pond. Liz...maybe you should write coach and tell them because they listen to you!:smile:

I had been calling Coach for months ever since this bag was in the catalog last year and they still have not put it on the website. It is available for order only in white and natural. Though I would not order without seeing it and this is the first time I've seen it now that it's on ebay. It is beautiful. I have asked numerous times about the availability of it in black or pond but they have said that those colors have been discontinued...not sure how it can be discontinued if it was never made...but that is their story and they are sticking to it no matter how many times I've inquired. You are right about that bag being stunning in black or pond. That would have been my preference.

^Discontinued in black and pond? How can you discontinue something that's never been released? Maybe one has nothing to do with the other, but when I was frantically searching for the Legacy mini skinny that was exclusive to Macy's I called Coach to see what they would say about it. I was told the same thing, that it was discontinued. I wonder if maybe they did make very limited quantities of it in black or pond and it was exclusive to Macy's or somewhere else???

^Discontinued in black and pond? How can you discontinue something that's never been released? Maybe one has nothing to do with the other, but when I was frantically searching for the Legacy mini skinny that was exclusive to Macy's I called Coach to see what they would say about it. I was told the same thing, that it was discontinued. I wonder if maybe they did make very limited quantities of it in black or pond and it was exclusive to Macy's or somewhere else???

It was never made in black or pond. I called weekly asking about it ever since it appeared in that catalog and finally was told about it being discontinued. A representative explained (the best she could) that it probably was going to be made and decided against those colors...hence, the discontinued.

It was never made in black or pond. I called weekly asking about it ever since it appeared in that catalog and finally was told about it being discontinued. A representative explained (the best she could) that it probably was going to be made and decided against those colors...hence, the discontinued.
:cursing:
Thanks, though, for clarifying!!

What does it mean when a seller describes a bag as FIRST QUALITY? Does Coach sell factory defects? When boutique product shifts to Outlets is that considered a second quality?

^I think she just means that she bought it at a retail boutique vs. a factory store. I think some people think that factory store merchandise is second quality or somehow inferior but I disagree.