Jessica Simpson

This is just another thing that bothers me about Jessica. She's so in everything for the money that she gives up her happiness and ability to enjoy things in order to chase a buck.

She needed to have just let herself enjoy every single moment of her baby and being a new Mom and then deal with the weight coming off. I completely understand crying and being upset about how you look after you have a baby and not being comfortable with all the excess "stuff" that's going on with your body, but it does come back and it doesn't take that long a lot of times. Putting pressure on yourself to look a certain way in a certain amount of time is taking away the joy for her of being a new Mom and it's also putting strain on her body that was already strained from being pregnant!!

She had/has enough money and she could have let this deal go.

Hard to know this when you don't know her personally.
Maybe she thought the WW deal would be incentive. Who knows?

I'm a huge fan of Jessica.
But, she's destroyed her body so much from over-exercising/under-eating that when PG, of course she's going to gain copious amounts of weight. Her body (like most other celebs) balloons up because it's saying "Wait! I LOVE this food. You've starved me for so long!"

Jessica admitted she put her body through hell for the DOH movie, etc... This is the product.

I hope she gets to a healthy place--
Gaining that much weight with PG is NOT healthy.

But, she's destroyed her body so much from over-exercising/under-eating that when PG, of course she's going to gain copious amounts of weight. Her body (like most other celebs) balloons up because it's saying "Wait! I LOVE this food. You've starved me for so long!"

Jessica admitted she put her body through hell for the DOH movie, etc... This is the product.

I agree... I think having a healthy relationship with food is so, so important.. And many people lack it

I'm going to somewhat disagree with this. I gained 70 pounds when I was pregnant with my son and I'm 5'9 around 118 lbs. The reason I gained so much was because I ate a LOT of food!! Not all bad, but a lot and I assumed because I was thin and young that I wouldn't gain that much. I did though and my Dr was absolutely not upset at all. He said that different people gain different amounts based on what their bodies need/require. My blood pressure stayed low, I felt amazing and had energy. I don't think it's fair to generalize and say that it's not healthy because if she wasn't healthy she most likely would have been put on bed rest or ordered to knock it off with the sky high platforms.

Anyway, none of us know Jessica personally so it's all speculation. I just think it's silly to push your body that hard right after having a baby. Give yourself time to enjoy motherhood and worry about the other stuff after you've healed a little bit. I was back to my pre pregnancy weight about 4.5 months after giving birth and I certainly did not push myself hard at all!!