6 hours on the road and a reveal....

MIKOMEGMOM

O.G.
Feb 19, 2006
Last week when Kristin went delete. I went to my local outlet and did a charge send. Well this is what arrived this past Monday.....
picture.php

Well I was sick on that day and I tried her on had my DD snap a pic and went back to bed.
picture.php

When I started feeling better I took a look at her again and I just didnt love her. So then I decided to search for my other choice. After a 3 hr drive each way to the Allen Tx outlet I finally found what I was looking for.... When I left the store people were staring not sure if its because my sister and I had on OKC Thunder shirts or if it was the amount of stuff we purchased...Either way I think some people may have thought we were resalers. My sister said I had two women following me hoping I put one of the bags back. LOL The things we do for Coach...

And now not to drag this out....Here is my 225 mile each way haul......

picture.php

I purchased the Pinnacle woven satchel and I must say I love her so much more than the tote....She almost didnt come home with me as there was a mix up and someone took her off my hold. Well lucky for me I put the hold on with the best Manager ever and he tracked one down in the store. Not sure where she came from but the Manager worked some magic after I waited about 30 minutes. I couldn't believe someone would remove a hold when I specifically told them I was coming in from another state 3 hrs away...Sheesh...Anyway here she is....
picture.php

Also I got Kristin Pinnacle black tote...
picture.php

And Miss Fawn Laila....
picture.php

And Miss Fawn Pinnacle tote...
picture.php

And Miss Pinnacle Shell did not get a pic by herself but pictured here with the group....
And last week I found Miss Blue Smoke Sage at my local outlet....
picture.php

Meet My happy Kristin family....
picture.php

I put the Black Laila down and I regret it. My sister kept saying I didnt need the tote and the satchel and I shouldnt have listened. My sister wound up with 5 bags total... 4 lailas and 1 pinnacle tote...It was sooo worth the drive....

I cant wait to see what you bring back. I know you can track down bags like no other. Its a good reason I live 3 hrs from a good outlet. lol...If you see a black laila let me know...

AC has them but they dont like to do charge send bc they lasy as hell - if my gal is there I will ask her and if so I will put on hold under ya name and shoot u a text..

But they have them - they have them all I heard

I heard they have the python snake looking totes toooooo

I hope they have the python spectator baby sage - OMG then my darn plans will change........,..,.,,

AC has them but they dont like to do charge send bc they lasy as hell - if my gal is there I will ask her and if so I will put on hold under ya name and shoot u a text..

But they have them - they have them all I heard

I heard they have the python snake looking totes toooooo

I hope they have the python spectator baby sage - OMG then my darn plans will change........,..,.,,

Try not to leave with the whole store. :biggrin: You have access to the best stuff ever...You need a plan A and a plan B...lol