Jessica Simpson

Christina A has such a great voice when singing live! I went to one of her concerts a few years ago when she did the Stripped tour. She was even dancing while singing, it was amazing!

I sometimes listened to "These boots are made for walking" while working out and had Jess' Daisy Duke body in mind :biggrin:

Breastfeeding can be used to delay ovulation if you:

-nurse your baby as often as (s)he wants.
-don't train your baby to sleep through the night. (The milk-making hormones that suppress ovulation are highest between 1 a.m. and 6 a.m.) Nighttime nursing is important to the suppression of fertility.
-avoid using pacifiers and bottles. All of baby's sucking should be at the breast.
-delay the introduction of solid foods until age six months or later. If you do those things, it is reliable.

If not, then like all other BC, it's not reliable.

Thank you DivineMissM. I really appreciate the info. What rock have I been under:biggrin:.

DivineMissM said:
Breastfeeding can be used to delay ovulation if you:

-nurse your baby as often as (s)he wants.
-don't train your baby to sleep through the night. (The milk-making hormones that suppress ovulation are highest between 1 a.m. and 6 a.m.) Nighttime nursing is important to the suppression of fertility.
-avoid using pacifiers and bottles. All of baby's sucking should be at the breast.
-delay the introduction of solid foods until age six months or later. If you do those things, it is reliable.

If not, then like all other BC, it's not reliable.

And i learned something today. Wow!

Sent from Idris Elba's personal iPhone using PurseForum

I think she does. If not, what it is then? And why did she never really take off? Her sister did better on the music charts than she did. Although I can't stand Ashley, she had a couple of songs that were awesome to listen to. Jess, not so much. So syrupy sappy and perhaps twangy which is not my forte either.

Too each they're own :peace:

But I am sure she's gonna be a good momma. Hopefully not too many nannies.

I always consider live singing a positive, actually...
Jessica has a good voice from what I've heard, but I can't stand the way she uses it either, with all the hollering and groaning and all that.

I agree. She has a lovely voice but someone mentioned it not being pop-py as I mentioned and that's cool but to me she is and the others she listed are yes,

a) indeed pop-py

b) sucky vocalists. No range in that group - except Jess. She can blow. Just not my thang.

I think she does. If not, what it is then? And why did she never really take off? Her sister did better on the music charts than she did. Although I can't stand Ashley, she had a couple of songs that were awesome to listen to. Jess, not so much. So syrupy sappy and perhaps twangy which is not my forte either.

Too each they're own :peace:

But I am sure she's gonna be a good momma. Hopefully not too many nannies.

i think she has a voice more tuned for ballads and the like.

You hate the song or the way Jess sings it? cause I LOVE the original one ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfTWHbtv_-Y

I'm not a huge fan of it to start with, but for some reason I just can't take Jessica's version. I can def deal with other songs by her, but this is by farrrrrrr her worst song, my god. It sounds like some scary elevator music composers put it together and forced her to sing it under some sort of major duress. Like the kind that the CIA doesn't want to admit to using:lol:

I'm not a huge fan of it to start with, but for some reason I just can't take Jessica's version. I can def deal with other songs by her, but this is by farrrrrrr her worst song, my god. It sounds like some scary elevator music composers put it together and forced her to sing it under some sort of major duress. Like the kind that the CIA doesn't want to admit to using:lol:

:roflmfao:
I also think it's that bad. And the original is severely overplayed, too...