Hayden-Harnett SHOPPING CHAT thread!

Gift Card should never count as a "promotion"! That's ridiculous.

And despite all the HH problems STILL, I am thinking about buying my coralline nackie with the current 40% off. Am I insane?
And if the bag doesn't have a pre-order date, does that mean it is allegedly in stock and ready to ship?

There's a very small chance it might be but I wouldn't count on it. I asked about a pompidou that I think looks like it might be in stock but was told 2-3 weeks.

update for now: oana is checking to see if she can make an exception. also, they are checking tpf - during the chat she mentioned that she would have preferred i wait to find out what would happen before i posted.

i let her know to please let the mystery ceo know that it is not right (in general and as per their own website/FAQ/terms that store credits (which expire in one year, btw.) and gift cards be treated as promotional codes for purposes of purchasing. i don't care what field i input it into but i DO expect it it to be treated as cash/payment.

pppppppp

Clearly a GC is not a "promotion" and there should be no reason for an exception to be made for you. GCs should be treated as cash. End of story.

They should start participating on here again and cut it with the lurking.

Nice sale, but I'm feeling no love for the new HH and am not buying at this point.

Wow, no way is a gc a "promotion". I have a credit that I would like to use, but am now worried.

you can use it, just not with the sale. the first CS person i chatted with actually told me to wait until monday to buy something with my gc. i don't know if she realized i could remove the code? but either way it's stupid.

Hey ladies, It's been a very long time since I've visited or thought of buying another HH bag, but here I am again.

I got the mailer as well, and I'm mulling over buying the Nakkie in Teak. This looks so much like old school HH. I forgot the name of the bag. It also looks like they are bringing back all the old designs all around.

I'll just say one thing. I'm glad I no longer have any GCs. It sounds like they are still trying to screw people over on those.

No stacking of coupons right? I've signed up for the 10% off a couple of times, but I've never received anything in response.

And lookout, Pilot & Pompidou O-Plenty. No more "special" orders needed on that front I guess.

Hey ladies, It's been a very long time since I've visited or thought of buying another HH bag, but here I am again.

I got the mailer as well, and I'm mulling over buying the Nakkie in Teak. This looks so much like old school HH. I forgot the name of the bag. It also looks like they are bringing back all the old designs all around.

I'll just say one thing. I'm glad I no longer have any GCs. It sounds like they are still trying to screw people over on those.

No stacking of coupons right? I've signed up for the 10% off a couple of times, but I've never received anything in response.

And lookout, Pilot & Pompidou O-Plenty. No more "special" orders needed on that front I guess.
I asked about Candy Apple in the pomp and pilot a little bit ago and was quited the 2-3 week time frame so I'm guessing they are made to order too.

I asked about Candy Apple in the pomp and pilot a little bit ago and was quited the 2-3 week time frame so I'm guessing they are made to order too.

Good to know, b/c I'm scheduled to move x-country in less than 30days. I don't have time for them to get their shiz together.

Too bad b/c I've already have my cart full. First purchase, in what feels like years, and I want pomp, pilot, and a Nackie.

What happened to the Pomp in Atlantic?

I guess in order to keep afloat, they are making everything Made-to-order. Makes sense, but it's also reminiscent of the previous fiasco's of people buying stuff they don't have. The last item I received took 6+ months to get. I got the Milton in Olive, which they no longer carry, prior to the big price hike.

I actually "ran" into this thread as soon as I got the mailer about the 40% off. Anyone gonna go for it?

I'm thinking on it, but it probably won't get to me before I move. They say that I can change my shipping addy, but I don't want to take the chance for it to be sent to a old addy or while I'm transiting cross country.

I bet there will be better Thanksgiving sales. Or possibly not, since their stock is now made to order. No need for them to clear out old stock.

I'm thinking on it, but it probably won't get to me before I move. They say that I can change my shipping addy, but I don't want to take the chance for it to be sent to a old addy or while I'm transiting cross country.

Seeing how things have been lately, they probably won't. Maybe they will end up in a third address! What fun! :shocked:

Not gonna lie, I am a little tempted, but there's a voice in my head screaming "It's a trap!" too...

I really like that theory of HH taking out an insurance policy on their slow demise. LOL!