the Angelina Jolie thread

She did movies that are so different from one another, IMO

In Changeling+ A Mighty Heart+ Beyond Borders+ Original Sin+The Bone Collector she showed a very fragile, emotional Angie.

She is by nature kind of tough, but when she speaks on the ONU videos she'll all emotion.

Could she play, legally blonde, like Reese ? Perhaps. But I doubt she wants to play the "dumb" girly girl act.... but who knows?

Oh I TOTALLY agree!! They shouldn't let it. But they do :smile:
Notice how AJ is never in a romantic comedy? Or a scary movie?
And how Jen is never a bad a$$ or a super hero?

Most actors/actresses clearly have preference or strengths. I wish they didn't choose such typecast roles.

AJ did the tourist. It was a romantic comedy. she just played the ice queen. Mister and mister sweet is also a Rom-com

And she did cyborg as one of her first films ever, which was in the scary realm, but she - again - was a robot so she never showed much emotion ....

:biggrin:

Angelina Jolie: 'Maleficent' Stunts!

Angelina Jolie does some stunt work for her upcoming movie Maleficent on Tuesday (June 26) in Buckinghamshire, England.

The 37-year-old actress flew through the air held up by wires for the stunt – we can’t wait to see it on the big screen!

Angelina plays the villain in the re-imagining of Disney’s classic fairy tale, Sleeping Beauty. Elle Fanning takes on the role of Princess Aurora in the flick, which is set to hit theaters in March of 2014.

Source: JustJared

Last edited by a moderator: