Reveal....and advice...

Congrats,
I love the way she hangs, very different to leather

I bought this bag last Nov and really love her. She has held up surprising well and I used her a lot at Christmas and had loads of compliments

Do you mind me asking how much you paid, curious how much they are in the Outlets

Congrats,
I love the way she hangs, very different to leather

I bought this bag last Nov and really love her. She has held up surprising well and I used her a lot at Christmas and had loads of compliments

Do you mind me asking how much you paid, curious how much they are in the Outlets

Yes, you're right she does hang lovely...and I don't feel I have to be too precious with her and I'm not worrying about irregular leather grain or wrinkling etc.

I paid 434 last week.... I think a bit of a bargain for an oversized alexa. And I do plan to use her, A LOT! The colour is just so versatile and goes with everything! :yahoo:

Yes, you're right she does hang lovely...and I don't feel I have to be too precious with her and I'm not worrying about irregular leather grain or wrinkling etc.

I paid 434 last week.... I think a bit of a bargain for an oversized alexa. And I do plan to use her, A LOT! The colour is just so versatile and goes with everything! :yahoo:

I agree, lovely to have a bag you don't have to take so much care over, with a bit of glam

and yes an absolute bargain

I agree, lovely to have a bag you don't have to take so much care over, with a bit of glam

and yes an absolute bargain

You've had yours for a few months and say she's wearing surprising well... are there any things I should watch out for? Does the cotton stretch? Did you think she would have problems? The only thing I'm going to be careful of is over filling her.

Maybe the next time you have her out you could put some photos up of how she looks now. Thanks for the info... :balloon:

I do really love her :love:

But I'm going to phone today and get advice... I mean they can't MAKE me send her back, so I'll see what they say.

Should I phone Becky at Bicester or should I call Customer Services??

I've used her every single day for the last week....eeek! And I have to be honest and say I'm not precious with my bags, I bought an AG black Roxanne from another PFer last year and I'd be embarrassed to post a picture of her now....again I LOVE her too!

The most annoying thing is that they have a ss large lily in York that I really really really would love....but they can't send it out cos it's a sub grrrrrr! :pout:
.... Road trip!!!! :biggrin:

You've had yours for a few months and say she's wearing surprising well... are there any things I should watch out for? Does the cotton stretch? Did you think she would have problems? The only thing I'm going to be careful of is over filling her.

Maybe the next time you have her out you could put some photos up of how she looks now. Thanks for the info... :balloon:

I will get some photos uploaded for you this weekend...........hectic tomorrow so probably be Saturday
x

I can completely understand why you'd be surprised/disappointed to receive a sub unexpectedly, but quite often the "flaw" is not noticeable or minute - and there's no extra discount in the Outlets vs their other stock anyway! I'd be tempted to keep if I was happy with it, to avoid the hassle of return / receipt of another unseen... :shrugs:

Very interesting about the kindle fitting the pouch - I shall have to try mine....!!!
(really like the purse & other pouch - guess they're non-M though!)

I can completely understand why you'd be surprised/disappointed to receive a sub unexpectedly, but quite often the "flaw" is not noticeable or minute - and there's no extra discount in the Outlets vs their other stock anyway! I'd be tempted to keep if I was happy with it, to avoid the hassle of return / receipt of another unseen... :shrugs:

Very interesting about the kindle fitting the pouch - I shall have to try mine....!!!
(really like the purse & other pouch - guess they're non-M though!)

I was just so shocked last night!
But I'm delighted to keep her :biggrin:
I never thought the keyboard kindle would fit...that was a lovely surprise, like I said its a bit tight but works fine for me.
The other purse and pouch are lloyd baker bargain finds from tkmaxx... They are lovely IRL too
You know what....I'm a whole lot happier tonight :biggrin::lol:

So I hadn't actually planned to do a reveal this evening, but decided to take some photos of two of purchases to be organised. So here's some pictures before I get to my :shocked: face!!

As promised some photos of my Alexa, she is regular size. I used her quite a lot around Christmas time but then put her away.

Last edited:
So I hadn't actually planned to do a reveal this evening, but decided to take some photos of two of purchases to be organised. So here's some pictures before I get to my :shocked: face!!

There are no signs of wear anywhere as you will see. I think it's far more of a robust bag than you would expect. I thought the sparkle might come off but I can't see that it has anywhere and there is no sign of wear to the corners

There are lots of plus factors, very lite, hangs beautifully and is a very carefree bag

Enjoy your new purchase............;)

Attachments

• CIMG9310.jpg
    CIMG9310.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 133
  • CIMG9312.jpg
    CIMG9312.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 134
  • CIMG9313.jpg
    CIMG9313.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 132
  • CIMG9314.jpg
    CIMG9314.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 130
  • CIMG9311.jpg
    CIMG9311.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 130
As promised some photos of my Alexa, she is regular size. I used her quite a lot around Christmas time but then put her away.

There are no signs of wear anywhere as you will see. I think it's far more of a robust bag than you would expect. I thought the sparkle might come off but I can't see that it has anywhere and there is no sign of wear to the corners

There are lots of plus factors, very lite, hangs beautifully and is a very carefree bag

Enjoy............;)

I'm looking forward to them, thank you :biggrin: