Show us your COACH secondhand BARGAINS!!

It's no surprise that an old soul such as myself would love this cute twist on a vintage look! I've been wanting one, but the prices mostly were too high. I found this bag in a "lot of 3" vintage inspired bags ...all for $35!! So, I had to snag it. But now I have to find an original hangtag for it (booo) . Supposedly a limited edition. Hamptons red suede kisslock framed houndstooth purse style #7481:
img0569ki.jpg

By jessi319 at 2012-06-20​

Here are the 3 bags I received together: The other 2 are cute but I don't really have the "little black dress/party" agenda going on, so not sure if they will really be something I'd use. But still, a cool assortment!​
img0571phixr.jpg

By jessi319 at 2012-06-20​

Coming soon: JUST NOW scored a LILLY!!! $202 SHIPPED!! (new seller, bad listing, God knows what hidden problems I'll find but took a shot with ebay buyer protection) They usually go for over $300-$350.

these are great buys and I love the little hamptons! Congrats on your Lilly, that is a fabulous bag at a fabulous price!

I'd given up on ever finding a decent Lily that was under $250!! This one was $202 shipped (and 2 day Fedex at that!!) She's in decent condition. Some slight signs of use inside, but I can wash the lining as needed- and she needs some airing out (a liitle teensy bit musty) and also a little re-shaping since she was crammed into a Fedex envelope :nogood: ...... But I'm excited !!!
img0636ro.jpg

By jessi319 at 2012-06-22
img0633q.jpg

img0635wl.jpg

By jessi319 at 2012-06-22​

I'd given up on ever finding a decent Lily that was under $250!! This one was $202 shipped (and 2 day Fedex at that!!) She's in decent condition. Some slight signs of use inside, but I can wash the lining as needed- and she needs some airing out (a liitle teensy bit musty) and also a little re-shaping since she was crammed into a Fedex envelope :nogood: ...... But I'm excited !!!
img0636ro.jpg

img0633q.jpg

img0635wl.jpg

Wow! She looks like she is in great shape! Congratulations!

Wow! She looks like she is in great shape! Congratulations!

OMG! What a deal. I love the Lilly. That is the bag that got me interested in Coach. I thought they were a bit boring (for me) prior to that.

Thanks :smile: She's a great bag to haul my netbook and stuff to work. I am used to a much larger- heavy tote and/or backpack so I think I can handle her weight. I bet i can cheat and stick one of my crossbody straps on if absolutely needed

img0636ro.jpg

img0633q.jpg

img0635wl.jpg

Jessi319:

I also love your new Lily, always thought this is a beautiful bag. How heavy is it? I'm a fan of the older "Carly" which is a heavier bag.... Anyway, congratulations on your score! :smile:

I just have to share this. I think this could be my HG! Poorly listed ebay jade hailey new without tags for $100. This may be the most beautiful color ever!

Jade Hailey twins! I actually scored one at an outlet for just a little more than that. I figure it must have been a return because it was there quite awhile after they were out

img0636ro.jpg

img0633q.jpg

img0635wl.jpg

Congratulations! I'm excited for you-she looks very nice!

OK, so I've been busy and haven't had a chance to post this one. It was a total impulse buy-I had it in my watch list because it caught my eye when I was looking at something else but I had decided not to buy it because I was interested in a couple other bags. I just happened to log into eBay a few minutes before it closed and itwas at $28. I thought I'd be willing to go a buck over that and bid, not really planning on winning. So here is my looks like practically new GREEN Anderson bag:

b6c0ba5d.jpg

683707ae.jpg

I gave her a quick dunk because the seller shipped her flat in an envelope, but she was pretty much spotless when I received her. This bag is bigger than I expected, I expected it to be more like a basic bag size wise but it's quite a bit bigger.

And here's what makes it a real bargain: I had been looking at bidding on a "Pine" Kristin that ended the same day I received this I decided since this was so nice I really didn't need the Kristin, so it saved me possibly spending even more money on another bag.

Or, you know, that's what I would tell my husband if he asked, which he won't.

OK, so I've been busy and haven't had a chance to post this one. It was a total impulse buy-I had it in my watch list because it caught my eye when I was looking at something else but I had decided not to buy it because I was interested in a couple other bags. I just happened to log into eBay a few minutes before it closed and itwas at $28. I thought I'd be willing to go a buck over that and bid, not really planning on winning. So here is my looks like practically new GREEN Anderson bag:

b6c0ba5d.jpg

683707ae.jpg

I gave her a quick dunk because the seller shipped her flat in an envelope, but she was pretty much spotless when I received her. This bag is bigger than I expected, I expected it to be more like a basic bag size wise but it's quite a bit bigger.

And here's what makes it a real bargain: I had been looking at bidding on a "Pine" Kristin that ended the same day I received this I decided since this was so nice I really didn't need the Kristin, so it saved me possibly spending even more money on another bag.

Really nice. I love this color. I have it in a pocket purse. I got it new without tags for $44, so I didn't do as good as you. I don't use it much because I want it to stay looking new.

b6c0ba5d.jpg

683707ae.jpg

So pretty!! can never have too many green bags!! very nice deal!