what to do with PCE?

photoobsessive

hold me back, girls
Oct 26, 2006
you know, i have been very disappointed with Coach in the past few months. Quality has seemed down, the designs just aren't all too varied, and it seems recycled to me.
That being said, I still want to use my PCE! I can't think of anything other than a scarf or two and MAYBE a pair of ballet flats to buy! Any suggestions on something fantastic that is not a handbag to buy from Coach?

Why don't you consider the Nicola Flats. They are lovely and look comfy too. Good luck deciding.

If you don't really see anything you want you can just wait until the next PCE as well.

i know how you feel, thats why i came home with sunglasses and two ponytail scarves...i may go back tomorrow if i decide to get the leagcy ponytail scarf but i may want to wait...i dunno nothing just jumped out at me over PCE

i know how you feel, thats why i came home with sunglasses and two ponytail scarves...i may go back tomorrow if i decide to get the leagcy ponytail scarf but i may want to wait...i dunno nothing just jumped out at me over PCE

this may be my exactly my shopping list too! i really wish they would do some exciting and exotic designs again.