SwingPacks Pics across body?

floppyfish1986

Nicole!
Dec 24, 2006
Hey ladies!
My family is in town from Cali and we're planning on going to Disneyworld Mon and Tues. I'm looking for my next coach purchase, something to carry my must haves at the park. I got my frist bag in Nov, but it's more evening and to small to shoulder so I never use it.
anyways I want a swingpack, they're cheap and very cute! But I wanted to see how they'll look across body on everyone...I'm heavier so I don't want to get one if it'll just look stupid. : )

Post pics you you wearing yours please!
Thanks!

Have you considered a duffle? I have two kids and at Disney world DH expects me to carry the car keys, his wallet AND all the kids stuff - a swing pack is a bit soo small for that - if you get the small duffle you can even fit your camera in there - plus you can adjust the strap to go over shoulder if you like.

Have you considered a duffle? I have two kids and at Disney world DH expects me to carry the car keys, his wallet AND all the kids stuff - a swing pack is a bit soo small for that - if you get the small duffle you can even fit your camera in there - plus you can adjust the strap to go over shoulder if you like.

I lookeda t those, I don't think they'd fit across body...and i don't have to carry that much, aww the life of a 20 year old. lol.
cell, money, maybe keys, lipgloss and id and CC's...

Also I searched for this but all the topics were and few months old and the pics didnt work.

it fits across the body just fine. the strap is adjustable in length.
you can clip your keys to the outside if you need the space IN your bag.
its looks just fine across your body or as a shoulderbag. I used to live out of mine, its so handy if you don't have much to bring but you need some things and need to be hands free while you are at it!

Here's a duffle cross body (just bought this today - the smaller of the two avail...got this at the outlet)

and how appropriate - I'm wearing my Mickey tee!

for reference...I'm 5'9"ish and 150um...ish...

and a swingpack - I don't have a picture of it...but depending on your size, you can also make the strap smaller and wear it around your waist. I do belive this works better on, umm...ladies with hips. (i do this sometimes when I'm wearing a tank top, so I don't have the strap causing an extra tan line or rubbing my shoulder)

And here's a camera bag...which I plan to use if I get to go to Disney this year!

Hope this helps!

Swing packs are great. I usually wear mine cross body, but sometimes don't like the look wearing it that way creates for my chest area. Sometimes I like to shorten the strap and wear in as a shoulder bag. That works really well too. Lots of options with them.

Here are pics of my khaki/gold signature stripe swingpack and my black leather Hamptons swingpack. I'm 5'5" and 128lbs. Sorry, the pics are a little close-up so you can't see it fully cross-body but it still might be useful if you need a size reference.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Sig stripe swingpack on 1.jpg
    Sig stripe swingpack on 1.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 3,297
  • Sig stripe swingpack on 2.jpg
    Sig stripe swingpack on 2.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 3,297
  • Hamptons swingpack on 1.jpg
    Hamptons swingpack on 1.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 3,347
  • Hamptons swingpack on 2.jpg
    Hamptons swingpack on 2.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 8,125
Here's a duffle cross body (just bought this today - the smaller of the two avail...got this at the outlet)

and a swingpack - I don't have a picture of it...but depending on your size, you can also make the strap smaller and wear it around your waist. I do belive this works better on, umm...ladies with hips. (i do this sometimes when I'm wearing a tank top, so I don't have the strap causing an extra tan line or rubbing my shoulder)

And here's a camera bag...which I plan to use if I get to go to Disney this year!

Hope this helps!

Thanks for the pics! You look so cute with all three...I think I'm going for the swing pack, the duffle just wouldn't be long enough, i'm way hippyer then you lol. plus the swingpack is cheaper! which means more money at disney!

Hope this helps!

i must say after seeing different styles in different ways on different outfits, i don't hate them like i used to. thanks for all the pix!