Diamond Studs

I finally got my earrings :smile:
I was so excited and just wanted to post my pic of them to share. In the end I had upgraded again just slightly. So they are a 2.60 tcw. I'm not sure I'm 100% keen on the martini set. But for now this will do & I still can't help but admire them. I guess if it bothers me I can always change the setting to the other 1 I wanted!!! :s
Gorgeous on your ear...perfect size!

They look gorgeous!!!
Martinis are best IMO at this size due to dropping/hanging issues w/ a basket since they would sit up off your ear more.
Enjoy!
I agree...also more light saturation/sparkle! Not as much metal as with a basket setting.
Also try elephant backs (ex-large backs) too. I have them with my studs/martini setting...the earring really sits well on the ear.

I was so excited and just wanted to post my pic of them to share. In the end I had upgraded again just slightly. So they are a 2.60 tcw. I'm not sure I'm 100% keen on the martini set. But for now this will do & I still can't help but admire them. I guess if it bothers me I can always change the setting to the other 1 I wanted!!! :s

Gorgeous! I think the size is perfect for you earlobe!! Are they set in 18k white gold? Or platinum? ;)

Congrats! They look great on you.

Has anyone in here have larger studs but like the 2nd pair for smaller size for different purpose? I have 2.5ctw and I wear it alot lately, I guess hanging out that this subforum encourgage me to wear more often.

Lately, I am considering a 2nd pair 1ctw or .75ctw when I work travel and could have studs jacket with it. Is that a significant in reducing in size? I used to have 1ctw but sold it to upgrade. My dh will think I am a nut job if I tell him.

I have a pair of princess cut about 2ctw and rounds that are larger. Not sure the exact size, they were both gifts. I also have a smaller round pair that was gifted to me as a teen, maybe .5ctw-.7ctw. The smaller pair were great for daily wear, but now find them too small. I wear the princess cuts daily, love them. When I don't want to worry about drawing attention, I still wear the small rounds. They would be great with jackets, actually.

I have 0.77 ctw round studs and they are the perfect size for me because I have small ear lobes. I thought I wanted around 1.5 ctw so I tried on 1.3 ctw but they were just too overwhelming on my ears.

Mine are .5 on each earring D/VVS1... I've had mine since I was 19 and wear them almost everyday and to sleep! They go from day to night and look fine. I get many compliments for them.
For my next earring set, I'm hoping to get some Cushion cut studs with diamonds all around too! IMG_5865.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_5856.JPG
    IMG_5856.JPG
    146.3 KB · Views: 2,582
Has anyone in here have larger studs but like the 2nd pair for smaller size for different purpose? I have 2.5ctw and I wear it alot lately, I guess hanging out that this subforum encourgage me to wear more often.

Lately, I am considering a 2nd pair 1ctw or .75ctw when I work travel and could have studs jacket with it. Is that a significant in reducing in size? I used to have 1ctw but sold it to upgrade. My dh will think I am a nut job if I tell him.

I have 2 pairs of studs - 4ctw and 1.5ctw. Ever since I bought the 4ctw pair, I haven't worn the 1.5ctw. The last time I wore them was about a year ago when I travelled to Europe. So nowadays, they just stay in my jewellery box.

Mine are quite a lot smaller than most of the ladies on here, but I love them. The total weight is 1.25 carats, so that's roughly .62 points per ear. They're a nice size as it goes, they have good presence on the ear. One day I'd like to upgrade to a carat per ear.....one day!

I have a pair of princess cut about 2ctw and rounds that are larger. Not sure the exact size, they were both gifts. I also have a smaller round pair that was gifted to me as a teen, maybe .5ctw-.7ctw. The smaller pair were great for daily wear, but now find them too small. I wear the princess cuts daily, love them. When I don't want to worry about drawing attention, I still wear the small rounds. They would be great with jackets, actually.

What a nice gifts! If you ever want to regift or do elephant gift, please keep my tpf id as your favorite.... LOL. I went and look at the 1ctw today but i did not try on.