Help me to decide: Chanel Chevron 12P or Coco Bengal 12A Small Accordion Tote

farisa

Apr 25, 2011
Hi ladies,

Last week I bought Chanel Chevron 12P Calfskin Flap bag in lavender blue. However now I'm on the fence if I should exchange it with Chanel Coco Bengal 12A Small Accordion Tote in blue. I love both bags but I just need 1 blue bag. So please help me to decide, your opinion and suggestions are highly appreciated. Thanks ladies...

Attachments

• test 1.jpg
    test 1.jpg
    188.4 KB · Views: 2,256
  • test3.jpg
    test3.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 2,082
  • test2.jpg
    test2.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 2,256
  • 11[1].JPG
    11[1].JPG
    45 KB · Views: 1,830
I absolutely love the chevron flap:smile::smile:. I like the little twist on this flap. I like the strap and the coin embellishment on the strap. I think it adds a little edge and twist on the classic. I think you made the right choice. I typically don't like the accordian flap. I am not fond of the saturation of the color of this bag (I have some beige and camel color and this may just be the lookbook picture). I don't like the embossed desogn within/or embellished CC on the bag and the trim on the front flap. I am also not sure if the calfskin leather fabication has some form of treatment on it. I assume the dimension of the bags are quite similar and meet your needs for function versus style. I prefer the bag you have already purchased. JMHO GL with your decision.

I absolutely love the chevron flap:smile::smile:. I like the little twist on this flap. I like the strap and the coin embellishment on the strap. I think it adds a little edge and twist on the classic. I think you made the right choice. I typically don't like the accordian flap. I am not fond of the saturation of the color of this bag (I have some beige and camel color and this may just be the lookbook picture). I don't like the embossed desogn within/or embellished CC on the bag and the trim on the front flap. I am also not sure if the calfskin leather fabication has some form of treatment on it. I assume the dimension of the bags are quite similar and meet your needs for function versus style. I prefer the bag you have already purchased. JMHO GL with your decision.

Hi sassygee...thank you so much for your input...I really appreciated it! My husband also prefer the chevron flap bag :smile:...it's a very hard decision..

The chevron flap looks classy and can see you through evenings out. You've already got your casual totes (GST, reissue tote) and a classic everyday flap (jumbo) so the chevron flap is a good addition IMO.

The chevron flap looks classy and can see you through evenings out. You've already got your casual totes (GST, reissue tote) and a classic everyday flap (jumbo) so the chevron flap is a good addition IMO.

Thanks for your opinion...yes, the chevron flap looks classy and the bengal tote is more casual...maybe I should keep the chevron :thinking: