Jessica Simpson

No. I think she has been finding it hard to loose weight since she entered 30's. before she would yo-yo but loose it VERY fast - MAYER phase mainly - but since she gained that extra weight she has kept it for a while.

And I also think she will find these pounds hard to share and to really tone up like she did in Daisy Duke - but she also took a LOT of months to loose the weight for that role. And not long to gain it all back - to newlywed era, not fat

I still think that for the most part if we have NEVER seen Jess thinner and just met her with this weight - pre-pregnancy no one would call her fat.

I see people calling hilary Duff fat and she is ONLY fat cause people have seen her small.

So Hollywood has different scales for what is FAT and small I guess

Because since it was so long, I highlighted the stuff that was more important to ME. so, if not feeling like reading it all, could just read that.

And, girl - I came in peace. everyone can disagree all they want I do not get into fights nor do I considered myself I am owner of the truth. I have no idea what Jess does/did will do.

I DID however owned a fansite and know a bit more than those who never cared about her. but I do not shove Jessica down anyone throat =)

( excuse my Cap Locks in some words)
I think (s)he only meant to point out that you bolded...well, about the entire post, so it kind of defeats the purpose! I didn't think anyone was trying to argue with you about anything :flowers:

Jessica was thin during Newlyweds, but not skinny. She was a healthy looking weight, but has always had a pretty decent amount of muscle tone for a female without seeming to have to work incredibly hard to have it. Think of her calves!!

Then, Dukes came along and she lost a lot of weight for that role, but still didn't have a super skinny body. She was really slim and toned, but where she looked like she lost the most weight was her chest and face which made her look more gaunt I think. She was never skinny like Nicole Richie or Lindsay Lohan when they got very thin. Jessica's body type isn't going to naturally be as small as she was in Dukes and I don't think that her getting back to that size or weight would be a fun journey or one that would be able to be sustained for very long.

I just hope she lets herself enjoy being a Mother and lets her body get back to a more relaxed state before she goes nuts with diet and exercise. The way Hilary Duff is going about losing her pregnancy weight seems to be sensible and Jessica is built a little more like her.

.....Or a rubber band or a lunchbox or anything I could get my hands on for that matter. That song is just SO, SO bad it just makes me dangerous to be around.:P

Good thing Jess' career never really took off outside the US, cause the only song I remember ever hearing is Irreplaceable or Irresistable or sth like that and I don't remember it to be half bad. :biggrin:

Am I the only one who kind of couldn't stand her singing? :lol: She tried a bit too hard... and the songs themselves.... *no comment* lol

I always preferred Ashlee's voice and music.

No. She has very weird facial expressions while singing and her material was sorely lacking. For someone that recorded several albums you can count her hits on maybe 3 fingers. And they were not massive.

I remember when she did Angels her father said that was her Grammy.