Opinions / help with lily w/applique

ncch

O.G.
Feb 18, 2012
So I dropped by mulberry today bc I wanted to take a look at some of the clothes they had on sale but nothing caught my eye.. But this bag did! (not sure what the official name of the bag is) I totally was not thinking about buying any more bags this season! Anyway it is more money than I would like to spend on such a small bag (costs almost as much as my taylor satchel and more exp than the reg or cookie lily) and it's only 30% off. does anyone know how much it is in the uk? I'm not sure if it's just more exp here.

is it too young looking? I'm afraid it's too cute..but I do like it a lot and am thinking I should carry fun bags while I can still get away with it! One of the other things is that some of the appliqué is calf hair..is it just me or is it a little weird having calf hair on such a spring/summery bag? I usually associate calf hair with cooler weather.

I have enough big bags already and I would like to use this bag when I'm going out to dinner or just hanging out and don't need a lot of stuff. I tried it on shoulder and crossbody. The crossbody length i liked but is it a little short for shoulder (chain doubled up?) How much does this lily actually hold? If you could post some pics of what fits that would be appreciated!

So I guess the question is.. Should I get it? Too expensive? All opinions welcome

Thanks for reading!

Attachments

• image-2630864727.png
    image-2630864727.png
    197.2 KB · Views: 337
So I dropped by mulberry today bc I wanted to take a look at some of the clothes they had on sale but nothing caught my eye.. But this bag did! (not sure what the official name of the bag is) I totally was not thinking about buying any more bags this season! Anyway it is more money than I would like to spend on such a small bag (costs almost as much as my taylor satchel and more exp than the reg or cookie lily) and it's only 30% off. does anyone know how much it is in the uk? I'm not sure if it's just more exp here.

is it too young looking? I'm afraid it's too cute..but I do like it a lot and am thinking I should carry fun bags while I can still get away with it! One of the other things is that some of the appliqué is calf hair..is it just me or is it a little weird having calf hair on such a spring/summery bag? I usually associate calf hair with cooler weather.

I have enough big bags already and I would like to use this bag when I'm going out to dinner or just hanging out and don't need a lot of stuff. I tried it on shoulder and crossbody. The crossbody length i liked but is it a little short for shoulder (chain doubled up?) How much does this lily actually hold? If you could post some pics of what fits that would be appreciated!

So I guess the question is.. Should I get it? Too expensive? All opinions welcome

Thanks for reading!

If you type Lily into the "Search this thread" box on the following thread, there are pics where TPF'rs have shown what they can fit into their Lily bags.........

http://forum.purseblog.com/mulberry/whats-in-your-mulberry-bag-240018-58.html

Also, on post #1378 on this thread, there is a reveal of this particular Lily..........

http://forum.purseblog.com/mulberry/sales-reveal-721934-92.html

Mulberry now manufactures in a number of countries - bags in the same style can even be made in different places over time. The only way to be certain is to look at the "made in" tag inside the particular bag.

does anyone know how much it is in the uk? I'm not sure if it's just more exp here.

Hi,

This bag is not for sale in the UK, it was only ever available to the European & Far East markets. I sourced one in europe and had it shipped over...

It's stunning...