Just ordered Dorset tote! So excited!!

Oh goody goody! Can't wait to see your pics CP as this maybe a contender for me this season.

yay! I will definitely share.

Please post photos and feedback when you get it....I have my eye on the black one! I like that it is lightweight.

I will do. :smile: Hope I have no problems with m.com. If I like it I will coerce DH into getting me the black too when he flies from Heathrow!

Thanks JAN. I was on that thread. I am not expecting Bays quality leather which although beautiful is too heavy to use for a day of shopping, travelling etc. So potentially Dorset could be perfect as a more casual bag. I am hoping the quality is similar to a couple of Radleys I owned but sold. They were lovely, practical bags, just not Mulberry! Hehe.

If I hate it, I will just return it! I hope I love it though as the colour will match one of my favourite lipsticks.;) and I own a lot of black and White/ grey clothing since living in the UK.

Hi CP dont i want to disappoint you but there was a thread on this particular tote cant remember were its gone were someone was going to buy this and changed their mind which i replied to. The handles dont look too strong to me if u want to carry a lot and the price seems to good to be true. Also the leather is not up to scratch. 5 bays is no problem for us women but men well thats another story. He he he!!!
But saying that wait and see it irl before u decide. If not u can always send it right back hope u love it the colour is fab.
Whats good for the goose isn't always good for the gander. Or the other way round.
Let me know what happens. xxx
Ive found the thread just realised you were on that particular thread so u know what ur letting yourself in for that means its ok and im sure u will love it.
http://forum.purseblog.com/mulberry/dorset-tote-756140.html#post22105783

If I hate it, I will just return it! I hope I love it though as the colour will match one of my favourite lipsticks.;) and I own a lot of black and White/ grey clothing since living in the UK.

I love the look of burgundy with black, white or grey, it's such a subtle way of adding colour.

Not sure that you can get away with the idea of having a bag to match your lipstick though, that's the beginning of a very slippery slope missy!:P

*Plemont gets out her favourite Clinique Black Honey and starts colour matching on m.com*

I love the look of burgundy with black, white or grey, it's such a subtle way of adding colour.

Not sure that you can get away with the idea of having a bag to match your lipstick though, that's the beginning of a very slippery slope missy!:P

*Plemont gets out her favourite Clinique Black Honey and starts colour matching on m.com*
:roflmfao: haha! Well my fave lippy is revlon black cherry so black forest should work a treat!:P

Need to check what matches with your black honey!

Looking forward to reveal.
Yay! Me too.

Really looking forward to this reveal and your opinion of the bag. I am very interested in the white one for summer. The weather though and the fact that it is nearly the end of June with little sun is making me wonder if its worth it. It could be used until the middle of September, maybe a little longer. Is it worth it? If the quality is great then maybe it is because it would last for years. Could you do some very detailed photos when it arrives please Princess, I don't know when I'll get to see it in store? I'd like a thorough report on quality of leather, weight ,slouchiness etc!!! Thanks

Really looking forward to your reveal CPrincessUK! I saw a black Dorset tote in store but there's only so much you can tell by having a quick look. I'm hoping to hear your thoughts about how it handles weight etc. :smile:

Well after my disappointment with my stained fuchsia effie satchel I have decided to order the Black Forest medium Dorset tote with my DH's blessing:P I hope I love it!!!
I was naughty though... as he wanted me to wait until I got the refund but I am so impatient!! I loved the Bays in it too. But 5 Bayswaters is probably enough.......;)
Sigh.
Excellent news! - so happy for you after your recent disappointment - can't wait for a viewing!!!:P