Caroline Clubhouse...!

Wow!!! Love it... A must have... Is it structured or kinda slouchy?
A little of both. When you first get it from the store, it's pretty stiff and structured, but when you put your stuff in it, it feels softer. I think it gets slouchy over time and wear. I never get bags at full price; I guess because I was doing an exchange, but I wonder if they would honor my PCE from last week because I didn't see anything I liked at the time, nor had the time to look! :sad:

A little of both. When you first get it from the store, it's pretty stiff and structured, but when you put your stuff in it, it feels softer. I think it gets slouchy over time and wear. I never get bags at full price; I guess because I was doing an exchange, but I wonder if they would honor my PCE from last week because I didn't see anything I liked at the time, nor had the time to look! :sad:
I think you'd be fine. If the SA's know you already at the store, they might give you the 25% off. I remember that you have the aubergine pleated caroline, right? Just tell them that you were not able to use the PCE because you did not find anything interesting at that time. Was the bag that you did an exchange was purchased during PCE? I am thinkin of getting this Caroline... I will be exchanging a bag that I bought during PCE...

Joining the clubhouse once again!!

Amber Python Caroline
Black "Elephant Butt" Caroline

The black bag is missing the special Coach fob and apparently they are unable to send me a replacement, so she may be going back for an exchange tomorrow...

Attachments

• i-xtDsdJF-L.jpg
    i-xtDsdJF-L.jpg
    197.6 KB · Views: 1,060
  • i-GQDvZkR-L.jpg
    i-GQDvZkR-L.jpg
    198.7 KB · Views: 1,058
Very pretty! I didn't realize there was leather on the sides. Looks great with the Op Art in the front. Kath
Alright gals. I'm going to brave it tomorrow with my PCE that expired. But, it hasn't even been a whole week. I could always tell 'em my Dad was in town and didn't get a chance to use it. :smile: LOL. I love the bag, but at full price, not sure!

Gorgeous! Thanks for the pics!, I want this bag soo bad. Did you have the chance to see this bag in the other color IRL?
I've seen it in other colors, but this one is most similar to my brown/croc buffalo leather one from last November. I love the brown one, but it is a lot softer and slouchier. This one is a much stiffer leather.