My new little babies...

I'm thrilled for you and we are bag twins! I was convinced you had gone for the Nightshade - I'm sure you won't regret it, especially when it's still looking good in a year and more's time....and you can use it in deepest Winter or high Summer.....Best Alexa Ever IMHO!
Love the pink accessories - I've got a purple ostrich wallet (gift from lovely Italian friend) that looks great with my nightshade bag, but pink looks even better....
Top decision, all hail great Purse Forum!

Cocorose said:
I'm thrilled for you and we are bag twins! I was convinced you had gone for the Nightshade - I'm sure you won't regret it, especially when it's still looking good in a year and more's time....and you can use it in deepest Winter or high Summer.....Best Alexa Ever IMHO!
Love the pink accessories - I've got a purple ostrich wallet (gift from lovely Italian friend) that looks great with my nightshade bag, but pink looks even better....
Top decision, all hail great Purse Forum!

Thank you... I agree. She is beyond beautiful... :love: and yes very much hoping she continues to look as beautiful :biggrin:

The pink looks awesome... Bright colours make her look even more special.. I have a few more things coming for my birthday so hoping they match too :biggrin:

... What a lovely friend!

I missed the reveal! Oh Shiny, she is BEAUTIFUL!!! :love::love:

I am sooo jealous!!!! I did think you went for the pb but I know you wear jeans a lot, so I wasn't 100% sure.

Congratulations and oak and fuschia look gorgeous against her too. She's going to be very versatile! Love it!!!!

Oh shiny. She's so beautiful. I keep flirting with this Alexa on opm boutique. But the import duties are holding me back. I know that I'm probably going to regret letting it go... :shucks:

Bethanh said:
Oh shiny. She's so beautiful. I keep flirting with this Alexa on opm boutique. But the import duties are holding me back. I know that I'm probably going to regret letting it go... :shucks:

You definitely will... She is a real beauty, and irl so much better!!! Happy to take some other pics, things inside her etc if you need help deciding?!? :biggrin:

Cupcake2008 said:
I missed the reveal! Oh Shiny, she is BEAUTIFUL!!! :love::love:

I am sooo jealous!!!! I did think you went for the pb but I know you wear jeans a lot, so I wasn't 100% sure.

Congratulations and oak and fuschia look gorgeous against her too. She's going to be very versatile! Love it!!!!

Thank u :biggrin: you did... I tried t draw it out as much as I could!

I can't wait to use her... Might stock up on some bottles of collonil :giggles:

Daisylou said:
Wow wow wow, I absolutely love your SS Alexa, this is the bag I would really love! Great accessories as well xx

Thank you daisylou.. Think you should get her!!! Twinnies :biggrin: she's a stunner! I really can't wait to use her... Let's hope the rain goes away for good soon...! :love: