Celebrities with Bbags ***COMMENTS***

Just had a closer look, it's got the seam down the front like a part time but looks like the shape and size of a city. Think you're right there! Why would a celeb with all that money buy a fake bag??

Just had a closer look, it's got the seam down the front like a part time but looks like the shape and size of a city. Think you're right there! Why would a celeb with all that money buy a fake bag??

Aaargh I thought this too. I had to zoom in on it cos I noticed the seam but the strap isn't attached so it's harder to tell.

Danielle Lloyd's bag looks fake, or is it just me?

I'm not sure if it's got a seam down front or maybe that's just a crease? It only seems to be present below the front overlay unlike in a genuine PT where it goes the whole length...also too small to be a PT...
And if this is a City with the strap removed, where are the bunny ears?:graucho:

Also can't remember this color and G21hw combo. Maybe an expert can chime in?

I'm not sure if it's got a seam down front or maybe that's just a crease? It only seems to be present below the front overlay unlike in a genuine PT where it goes the whole length...also too small to be a PT...
And if this is a City with the strap removed, where are the bunny ears?:graucho:

Also can't remember this color and G21hw combo. Maybe an expert can chime in?

The bunny ears could be easily tucked in. But the front panel doesn't have that specific v shape/point that auth Bals have. It could just be the angle. Though at first glance I thought the colour was Galet with SGH.