Foresta sighting

Laria

Jul 22, 2006
Hi! Went to Nordies today and saw two Foresta bags, 1 Dolce, and 1 Bella. Unfortunately they are not on sale. Both look like returns but when I picked them up they looked new. I was there a couple of hours before closing so they should still be there if you guys call in the morning.

Northgate Nordstrom
206-364-8800

I hope someone here gets it. :yes:

I did a live chat with Nordies...and here is what they said to me :crybaby:

"xyz: Is Guam part of the Islands or is it by itself? I am asking because it is not showing on my shipping list that we even ship to Guam anymore. xyz: I am sorry but we cannot do charge sends to Guam, I apologize. I had to check with a supervisor to make sure. "

FYI: There is a FOresta Bella at the SF Nordstroms as of last night at 8PM, I saw it last night, also a return. Also not on sale.

I picked up a foresta dolce there. not on sale, but it had great print placement and I couldn't pass it up... :P

julicrystal - they only had a campeggio paradiso. everything else was pirata and adios. and maybe the solid prints. I also went to bloomies and they only had the current stuff too. your best bet might be calling the lesportsac outlet-- or are they sold out there too?