Which Fendi wallet on chain do you like the best?

lightdays

O.G.
Feb 18, 2009
I am trying to find a bag/wallet combined to fit my needs that don't cost a lot as well (sold all my other expensive bags since I find I don't really need expensive bags and wallets). I like the Fendi wallet on chain bags. These are from eBay and the price range is from $350-$375. I am having trouble deciding which one to get.

7ded1a0c.jpg

73662f3e.jpg

fbfeeb28.jpg

01c007ea.jpg

1, 2, or 3?

Thanks.

Shoot I can't decide between 2 and 3 because they will go with everything. No.2 can be worn day and night. Number 3 will definitely look great in the evening. If I really need to choose, I would go with number 2 since it's the classic and very versatile. Good luck choosing ;)

Shoot I can't decide between 2 and 3 because they will go with everything. No.2 can be worn day and night. Number 3 will definitely look great in the evening. If I really need to choose, I would go with number 2 since it's the classic and very versatile. Good luck choosing ;)

Me too kinda... Do you think #3 is good for daytime use or is it too formal/flashy?

Me too kinda... Do you think #3 is good for daytime use or is it too formal/flashy?

I think it depends on where you go. If you wear no.3 to a nice restaurant for lunch, it'd be great. But maybe too flashy if you're going to like Target. Just depends where you're wearing it to, it does look good for the afternoon too. :tup:

I think it depends on where you go. If you wear no.3 to a nice restaurant for lunch, it'd be great. But maybe too flashy if you're going to like Target. Just depends where you're wearing it to, it does look good for the afternoon too. :tup:

Thank you. I really value your opinion. I think I'll get the second one because I want a bag that I can take to go grocery shopping without it looking loud.

You're most welcome. I would go with the 2nd one too personally. Enjoy your new bag :biggrin:

Change of mind. I found another one for $147.50 at the Fendi outlet that I like. The ones I posted in here are listed for over $325 bidding and over $400 buy it on eBay. You cannot beat $147.50. Here is the picture!

fendiwoc.jpg

I hope you like it. :smile: If it weren't for this one, I would've gotten the 2nd one. Too bad they don't have the 2nd one at the outlet!

Change of mind. I found another one for $147.50 at the Fendi outlet that I like. The ones I posted in here are listed for over $325 bidding and over $400 buy it on eBay. You cannot beat $147.50. Here is the picture!

fendiwoc.jpg

I hope you like it. :smile: If it weren't for this one, I would've gotten the 2nd one. Too bad they don't have the 2nd one at the outlet!

Congratulations!! The bag is gorgeous :biggrin: WOW 147.5 great price! I didn't know Fendi had an outlet. If only I were in LA right now :graucho: Enjoy your bag :smile:

Congratulations!! The bag is gorgeous :biggrin: WOW 147.5 great price! I didn't know Fendi had an outlet. If only I were in LA right now :graucho: Enjoy your bag :smile:

Thanks! There's no Fendi outlet in California. I ordered it from New York and had it shipped to me. They do ship. I recommend Diana and the store phone number is: (845) 928-5455