shoes or bags!

I would definitely say bags as well. I've put together a pretty decent collection of bags in the last 2 years (almost had a heart attack when I counted up how much money I've spent. When it. Comes to shoes, though, the amount I've spent on my 80+ pairs would sadly not even come close to paying for a chanel jumbo flap.

I'm a bag girl, no question. Love shoes, but I cannot justify a lot of money on something I put on the ground and will destroy (I'm terribly hard on shoes).

What did you decide to do, OP?

i always go for bags before shoes, i found it hard to justify the price of designer shoes, i only own few designer shoes and i always got them on sale. i also can find a lot of beautiful shoes under 300$ that's as pretty as the 1500$, that is not the case i found with bags

My two faves! Argh!

Well I used to be so obsessed with shoes, but I couldn't really buy designer shoes simply cos they get worn out faster than bags. I still love shoes but if I had a choice to spend $500 on shoes or bags, I'd choose bags. For something so expensive, id rather take care of it well, so I'd get a bag. :smile:

I love both, but I think I'm more willing to splurge on a bag than a pair of shoes. I'm kind of hard on my shoes because I do so much walking, so a bag would last longer.

Go for whatever you think you can use more...for me I would go for the LV bag....coz I don't like CL shoes....but you do need the shoes to go with the high end bag though, otherwise the look doesnot match

I would have to agree with No Cute on this one. Unless you don't intend to walk much in them, a pair of CLs aren't going to look good for very long as it's impossible for them not to get dirty and scuffed up. A bag will be much easier to care for and will look nicer and last for much longer than a pair of designer heels.

So im in a dillema, recently I dont find it difficult dropping money on designer bags however now im starting to love shoes! I have seen some Christian Louboutins that i love! but i have also seen a Louis Vuitton bag that i really like.

anyways long story short lol
Louis Vuitton Verona pm or Christian Louboutin you you pumps 85mm and then in a few months an eva (with the spare money) :smile:
Oh I prefer both hehe..just new here ,hope you dont mind my commenting:heart::smile: