Another Delivery (and will have to be my last too )

Congrats, the Daria drawstring was another gem from seasons past. Love the cookie purse too. My plaque is also scrated (within the first few weeks!) but I hardly notice it now.

Hi Steph

I was thinking that the advantage to it already being scratched was that I wouldnt feel so bad now about "that first mark" on her

Ive emailed M to ask out of interest if the plaque can be replaced just incase I decide to

I love the Daria Drawstring and think they should re release her :P

Wow emzbox :love: what beautiful purchases!

Love the purse, its such a special little item, looks SO special and delicate :biggrin:

I'm SO pleased you managed to get your bag!!!! It's beautiful, the detail is gorgeous.. Love the plaited strap. Gorgeous!!

Think we should get some lovely modelling pics of her! :biggrin:
Beautiful!

Wow emzbox :love: what beautiful purchases!

Love the purse, its such a special little item, looks SO special and delicate :biggrin:

I'm SO pleased you managed to get your bag!!!! It's beautiful, the detail is gorgeous.. Love the plaited strap. Gorgeous!!

Think we should get some lovely modelling pics of her! :biggrin:
Beautiful!

Thanks Shiny :biggrin: I am super happy with both of them

I am going to use the cookie purse tomorrow but shall be saving the Daria for the weekend

I will ask hubby to take some modelling shots then :happydance:

I am really pleased about the colour having not seen it IRL I was slightly concerned but it was the blue I was hoping it would be

So much so that I am tempted to try and find some more Ink Blue for my collection

Thank you to Lulu09 and Designerdiva40 who helped me make a decision ref the colour

The only thing that I was disapointed with was the scratches on the disc

I understand that this is quite common and unavoidable for the Darias. But wondered if anyone knew if mulberry would replace the disc at all and for how much ?

Im off now to go and stare at my beautys :loveeyes:

Aaaaah honey your welcome & I'm so pleased you love her......my SIL has a Daria pouch & she uses it as a little clutch, her cat knocked it off the kitchen side & it landed face down on a concrete floor, she was really upset because its badly scratched but I told her to get in touch with Mulberry because if they can replace the postmans locks I'm sure they can replace the plaque but unfortunately this is unavoidable, I had it with my Daria clutch & I was super OCD with it......I think it happens because it so highly polished.

The colour looks amazing & wear her in good health.....love the cookie wallet too.....sooooo cute ;)