Need Advice.. not sure where to post this..

Theren

Plus size Goddess
O.G.
Mar 29, 2010
Ladies.. Im so sad.
I have a pair of VP's that I have DIY spiked... and Im working on the finishing touches (instead of strassing them Im doing glitter) and because of a reaction I'm having to my BC(mirena) my feet and ankles are swelling so much, that my VP's are now tight and uncomfortable to wear.. Im so so sad because I never got a chance to wear them they way they look now..ANY advice?

Change BC!? Maybe have a word with your doctor and explain your symptoms and see if they would offer you an alternative. Good luck and i hope they fit soon!

Thats the catch 22.... This is the only birth control that has been able to stop my symptoms of massive migranes and cramps so painful that I cant move...

So I feel like dealing with the swelling is a lot better then dealing with the other symptoms I get

Theren said:
Thats the catch 22.... This is the only birth control that has been able to stop my symptoms of massive migranes and cramps so painful that I cant move...

So I feel like dealing with the swelling is a lot better then dealing with the other symptoms I get

Hi, I would strongly suggest you have a chat with your doctor as there are such a wide variety of contraceptives available now that will help with cramps and not cause migraines. Sometimes it is a bit of trial and error but hopefully you'll be able to find something that suits you without you having to suffer side effects-then you can wear your fantastic CL's to your hearts content :smile: x

Omg I'm so sorry you're going through this. Please have the iud removed. I had horrible, and I mean horrible reactions to the mirena iud and it only got worse with time. I hope removing it works for you!

Omg I'm so sorry you're going through this. Please have the iud removed. I had horrible, and I mean horrible reactions to the mirena iud and it only got worse with time. I hope removing it works for you!
Suprisingly you're not the only one whos recommended this to me

Hi, I would strongly suggest you have a chat with your doctor as there are such a wide variety of contraceptives available now that will help with cramps and not cause migraines. Sometimes it is a bit of trial and error but hopefully you'll be able to find something that suits you without you having to suffer side effects-then you can wear your fantastic CL's to your hearts content :smile: x
Oh I know all about the trial and error.. lol.. but im leaning towards taking it out.

Ladies.. Im so sad.
I have a pair of VP's that I have DIY spiked... and Im working on the finishing touches (instead of strassing them Im doing glitter) and because of a reaction I'm having to my BC(mirena) my feet and ankles are swelling so much, that my VP's are now tight and uncomfortable to wear.. Im so so sad because I never got a chance to wear them they way they look now..ANY advice?

Have you tried nuvaring? I get horrible migraines as well and nuvaring works amazing for me, plus it's pretty low maintenance.