evanescent's List of Loves

Stunning additions! I love the glitter PPs!!!

Oops! I'm so sorry for the belated reply, but thank you!!

what fabulous new additions!!!!!

Thanks! :hugs:

Fantastic collection. Thank you so much for sharing.

Thank you for visiting! :smile:

Gorgeous additions! I fall more and more in love with the LP style!

Thanks! Me too! I would really love to get my hands on the hot pink LPs!

These PPs are gorgeous!!! :roflmfao: You must be so pretty at your wedding :biggrin: And I found that we probably have the same size... I got several pairs of CLs back 2010/11 and they were all 35.5. But not high heels tho (simple 70, 85 and elisa patent 100) and this week I tried on a pair of VPs in python and 35 was perfect for me. I am wondering if I am TTS 35 now?! So confused! But I am getting my hands on Pigalles/PPs... Do you mind sharing what size you have in these PPs, Lady Peeps and Corneilles? (The eel LPs are stunning! I cannot stop looking at them!!! and I am thinking white Corneilles for my wedding :yahoo:

Thank you! I'm not married yet hehe but am already thinking of wearing these to my wedding reception :P Yes sounds like we're the similar size! I'm definitely 35 in current season shoes - VPs, ron rons, yo-yos. My PPs, Lady Peeps and Corneilles are all 35 and they fit perfectly. The Lady Peeps are a little tight straight from the box, but they will mould to your feet with wear. I originally purchased them in 35.5 but they were too big, even with insoles! So I returned them for a size 35. With 150mm heel height, you really need them to be secure to your feet. The white Corneilles would be amazing for a wedding, although I have to say that they are not the comfiest style! Hope that helps, let me know if you have any other questions :flowers:

Very very lovely collection, congrats!!

Thanks very much! :smile:

Thank you! I'm not married yet hehe but am already thinking of wearing these to my wedding reception :P Yes sounds like we're the similar size! I'm definitely 35 in current season shoes - VPs, ron rons, yo-yos. My PPs, Lady Peeps and Corneilles are all 35 and they fit perfectly. The Lady Peeps are a little tight straight from the box, but they will mould to your feet with wear. I originally purchased them in 35.5 but they were too big, even with insoles! So I returned them for a size 35. With 150mm heel height, you really need them to be secure to your feet. The white Corneilles would be amazing for a wedding, although I have to say that they are not the comfiest style! Hope that helps, let me know if you have any other questions :flowers: :smile:

Thanks much for the info, my shoe size twin! Ouuhhh not comfy..?! I dont want that for my wedding day.. :P Maybe I will go with Crystal strassed VP then. Those are comfy hehe. Hmmm.. I am wondering if you have any pigalle 120s or any chance trying them? I am struggling between 34 or 34.5 but there are no stock anywhere near me in store. I will have to order them online

Wow -- LOVE all your new additions -- esp Lady Peep red eel, LP cosmo and PP gold glitter! :hbeat: I would love to get my hands on a pair of PP gold glitter for strassing :graucho: Congrats on your wedding!

Whoa!! Those silver cosmo LP!!! :faint:

I know dbeth! Everytime I see them, my heart skips a beat!! Thanks for dropping by :smooch:

STUNNING Stunning collections of the CL!! Congratsss!!

Thank you!!!

lovely collection, one of my favs is the Simple Pumps in Black Python as i had to sell mine because they were too small. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks so much! Unfortunately I'm letting them go.. :crybaby: I have soooo many black shoes and prefer the Ron Rons to Simples! They definitely deserve a much better home!

Thanks much for the info, my shoe size twin! Ouuhhh not comfy..?! I dont want that for my wedding day.. :P Maybe I will go with Crystal strassed VP then. Those are comfy hehe. Hmmm.. I am wondering if you have any pigalle 120s or any chance trying them? I am struggling between 34 or 34.5 but there are no stock anywhere near me in store. I will have to order them online

Not a problem at all! Maybe once they are broken in, it will be a different story altogether, but given it's your wedding day, you want a relatively comfy shoes from the start, right? :smile: Yes crystal stressed VPs would be amazing, go for it!!! Fancy you should ask me about the Pigalle 120s, I just ordered them tonight off NAP! :yahoo: I bought them a while back in size 34 but they were unbelievably tight so I had to return them. I stalked NAP every night for the 34.5 to come back in stock and finally they were up again tonight! They must have been someone's return. I will definitely report how they fit as soon as I get them :smile:

Wow -- LOVE all your new additions -- esp Lady Peep red eel, LP cosmo and PP gold glitter! :hbeat: I would love to get my hands on a pair of PP gold glitter for strassing :graucho: Congrats on your wedding!

Thank you Dessye!! My wedding is VERY far off!! But a girl can always have the right shoes first, right? Those can be way harder to find than the right man :lol:

Gorgeous collection! I wouldn't call this modest - I call it a very solid number of Loubies :smile: congrats!

Thanks!! I try to maintain my collection to one that I love and wear so my collection is always evolving! :smile:

Glitter:

Numero Prive in Gold Glitter, Size 35.5

ChristianLouboutinNumeroPriveGoldGlitter1.jpg

ChristianLouboutinNumeroPriveGoldGlitter3.jpg
Hi,

Can you tell me where you bought those gold glitter slingback shoe?

Thank you

Hi,

Can you tell me where you bought those gold glitter slingback shoe?

Thank you

Hi! I bought those from Neiman Marcus Las Vegas in 2009. Sorry can't be of much help - your best bet is probably eBay!

I can't seem to see any of the pics of your gorgeous CLs apart from the first pic of the boxes... What am I doing wrong??

Hi hun! Great to see you here! I took down my pics as I hated the format I did them in. One of these days when I have the time, I'll probably re-upload everything again :smile: But if you look a couple of pages back, I have some pics of my additions!

Ok, so I'm absolutely terrible at updating my collection thread :shame: but it has been a crazy past couple of years (didn't stop me from buying new shoes though :roflmfao: )... During this time I completed my PhD, got married and moved to a new country :balloon: My collection has changed quite a bit since I first started. Some shoes are here to stay, but most have gone to new homes, and new ones have come to join my little family :smile:

I couldn't think of anywhere else to put this in, so I've dragged up my sad little thread. We've just settled in our new home, and my father-in-law drilled extra holes in my Billy shelf to fit more shoes!!! :loveeyes:

And this is what the current collection looks like :smile: Have fun identifying the styles (a handful are non CLs)!

4eb88b0f-cbb3-4c31-af97-9cdf7c2619e2.jpg

PS: Sorry about the crazy watermarks. Unfortunately I've had my pics stolen before so it has become a habit to watermark my pics ever since!

Ok, so I'm absolutely terrible at updating my collection thread :shame: but it has been a crazy past couple of years (didn't stop me from buying new shoes though :roflmfao: )... During this time I completed my PhD, got married and moved to a new country :balloon: My collection has changed quite a bit since I first started. Some shoes are here to stay, but most have gone to new homes, and new ones have come to join my little family :smile:

I couldn't think of anywhere else to put this in, so I've dragged up my sad little thread. We've just settled in our new home, and my father-in-law drilled extra holes in my Billy shelf to fit more shoes!!! :loveeyes:

And this is what the current collection looks like :smile: Have fun identifying the styles (a handful are non CLs)!

PS: Sorry about the crazy watermarks. Unfortunately I've had my pics stolen before so it has become a habit to watermark my pics ever since!

Ermagerd, that's amazing! Your collection and display is gorgeous. Also, congratulations on your PhD and marriage!

You have an incredible collection!! Great blacks and neutrals with some colour. Super attractive to me!! :hbeat:

Last edited:
Hi evanescent!

I see a pair of Dorepis in your book case. I have one too, but I cannot make em work. I took the same size as my P120s, but I am thinking the heels are cut lower making it hard to keep my feet in.
How are they for you?