Post your CHANEL Family Portait

Status
Not open for further replies.
My current Chanel handbag family(from left to right): Beige Clair GST w GHW, S/M Classic Flap in Black Lambskin w GHW, and Medallion Tote in Black Caviar w GHW.

Attachments

• IMG_6375.JPG
    IMG_6375.JPG
    193.7 KB · Views: 3,924
I got into Chanel rather late. I did not purchase my very first Chanel till end of September 2011 and after I got my first flap i.e. black caviar jumbo with GHW, there was no turning back. I acquired the rest soon after that as well and these are just the classic flaps I have. I added a few more other small leather good since then and have no have anytime to take family photos yet because they take so much time.Thank you for letting me share.

- Black caviar jumbo double flap with GHW
- 11A grey 226 reissue with RHW
- 12P gold 226 reissue with GHW
- 10C red maxi caviar with SHW
- 11A prune lamb jumbo with SHW

Thank you for letting me share

Oooh lala!Flap heaven!:smile:

- GST Beige Clair Caviar (Purchased in 2012)
- Jumbo Black Classic Flap Caviar (Purchased in 2010)

my little family

IMG_0793.jpg

What a chic collection!

My small family :smile: new members coming this year :P

White caviar jumbo
beige lamb m/l
black lamb eastwest

View attachment 1748462

Love your classic flaps!!!excellent color choices :smile:

My humble collection which I started collecting since last Aug. I'm really done with Chanel............................................. for the year :graucho::P:roflmfao:

Now I got to sit back and enjoy the babies..... Hmm, my hubby :roflmfao: when I said this.

Great collection,LVbemerry! LOL the dh/bfs always laugh when we say we are content with our collections, don't they...:graucho:they know we're already planning the next purchase..

Black Caviar Jumbo Classic Flap Bag GHW
White Caviar Jumbo Classic Flap Bag GHW
Beige Clair Caviar Medium Classic Flap Bag GHW

View attachment 1730381

Aww love the way you shot this.The flaps are very photogenic :P

Status
Not open for further replies.