A REVEAL: 3 Days in Paris...3 Boxes from FSH

Congrats! You must be on Cloud9 when finding what you love at FSH! Love GHW on K28 especially! It's wonderful when SA showing special things to you, right?

Thank you, ceci!! I do feel very lucky and content to have found the items on my wishlist! And, yes, seeing the BE Croc Medor w/diamonds was quite an experience! :smile:

That is what I would consider a very productive business trip! Congratulations on your gorgeous Kelly and Egee and wallet.

You are right, memo. My trip was quite productive indeed! ;) Thanks for the kind words!!

lovely goodies, but that orange Kelly :loveeyes: I loves it!

Thank you so much, littleblackbag!! :winkiss:

Awesome! I like the orange Kelly. Good choice! :cloud9:

Thank you, scarfmischief1!!

What a pretty kelly you have there.. :tup:

Thanks, Keekeee!! :winkiss:

What a gorgeous and lovely reveal!! Such a cute kelly in a classic color!
The Egee clutch is really growing on me..it is so special!

Thank you so much for the compliments, amd_tan!! TBH, when I first saw a photo of the Egee, it didn't appeal to me much. However, after seeing it in person, I fell madly in :love:!!!

Three lovely new things! Sounds like a wonderful trip. Lucky you, getting to Paris twice a year!

Thank you, lulilu!! Yes, I feel very fortunate to be able to visit Paris a few times a year. :P

congrats :woohoo: love everything

*posted from iPhone*

Thanks so much, MrsRance!! And, congrats to you on your MAJOR score!!! :tup:

Lovely haul from FSH! Congrats and enjoy!

Thanks, azoreh!! :winkiss:

I know I am late to the party but I can never ever tire of orange Hermes and I love the skin of your gorgeous Kelly. Fabulous. Congratulations...am thrilled for you. Maybe next time, you can get the diamond one. :yahoo: