Bracelet to go with Pandora - Yurman, Tiffany, tennis?

foxgal

O.G.
Jul 22, 2010
On my left hand, I always wear my two-tone wedding set, my Pandora gold bracelet (with or without a few beads) and a Michael Kors rose gold boyfriend watch. I want to add something else a la stack, but delicate that will go good with the Pandora bracelet.

I've thought about a simple tennis bracelet or a Tiffany diamonds by the yard style one. Or should I go with something a bit more substantial like a Tiffany bead or charm/link bracelet? Or a thin Yurman cable?

What I would really love is a Cartier love bangle, but not so $$$! :graucho: TIA!

All the things u suggested would look great. What about a beaded semi precious bracelet?

Or David yurman spiritual bead bracelet. I think that would look great!

I don't know about a dbty. It might get lost in the stack. Just my opinion.

Attachments

• image-2407226816.jpg
    image-2407226816.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 1,708
All the things u suggested would look great. What about a beaded semi precious bracelet?

Or David yurman spiritual bead bracelet. I think that would look great!

I don't know about a dbty. It might get lost in the stack. Just my opinion.

Thank you! I'd never considered a spiritual bead bracelet...was always thinking about a cable. But I really like the one you posted! Hmmmm...great idea!

Wow, thank you Blythedor - this is so helpful! I've looked through the stacking threads and the Pandora threads but never could find pics of Pandora with other things. Your Pandora looks great with the Tiffany - just the inspiration I need! Thanks :heart:

foxgal said:
Wow, thank you Blythedor - this is so helpful! I've looked through the stacking threads and the Pandora threads but never could find pics of Pandora with other things. Your Pandora looks great with the Tiffany - just the inspiration I need! Thanks :heart:

You're welcome, actually I'm a fans of Tiffany, I've got my Pandora bracelet in two months ago, I find that is difficult to stacks with Pandora, I think Tiffany small bead bracelet is the best choice, hope you will get your favourite bracelet! I like to stay here because so many jewellery lovers here to sharing pics and opinion :smile: