Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta

DC-Cutie said:
Stevie loves himself some strippers. Did he meet Eve while she was working the pole?

OK... I don't know which Hip Hop momma is more ratchet:

AI's mom
Lil Scrappy's mom
Frankie
Momma Jones

I'd say In order
Frankie- x crackhead who lost her kids
Ann (AI's mom) for having babies in her old age by men young as if not younger than Chuck
Momma Jones- Those shorts and square heeled sandals
Lil' Scrappy's mom- She was a G, slanging, hood yes, ratchet no

So this Trini artists is the best LA Reid's son can do, sad
Jocelyn is one of dem wild side chicks, that would Neva Eva go anywhere
Mimi shoulda slapped him
did Stevie really expect this not to come out during taping...maybe they're all in on the take $$$$

I wish a ***** would tell me to get anything through my head and that she isn't going to stop working with my man, Joseline & Stevie are good, they are playing old girl for a snake liar, Joseline must have that good crazy ***** pussy, cause she's throwing drinks and rushing him via phone, Drama!!!

A bum dude like Stevie is always going to go where the $ is, MiMi is the worse, we shouldn't have seen her & Stevie communicating in any more episodes
glad scrappy stes to Stevie regarding his girl, cause Stevie sure let Joseline disrespect Mimi, I'm hooked, this show reminds me of the drama I cut out my life and the friends who make poor decisions

Last edited:
I'd say In order
Frankie- x crackhead who lost her kids
Ann (AI's mom) for having babies in her old age by men young as if not younger than Chuck
Momma Jones- Those shorts and square heeled sandals
Lil' Scrappy's mom- She was a G, slanging, hood yes, ratchet no

Ok, you are killing me! :roflmfao::roflmfao: I agree with you on the order but WackaFlocka's momma should be tied with Momma Jones.

So this Trini artists is the best LA Reid's son can do, sad
Jocelyn is one of dem wild side chicks, that would Neva Eva go anywhere
Mimi shoulda slapped him
did Stevie really expect this not to come out during taping...maybe they're all in on the take $$$$

LA Reid's son is a big ole hot mess and Stevie j is the best he can introduce his rat too? Oops, meant rapper.

A bum dude like Stevie is always going to go where the $ is, MiMi is the worse, we shouldn't have seen her & Stevie communicating in any more episodes
glad scrappy stes to Stevie regarding his girl, cause Stevie sure let Joseline disrespect Mimi, I'm hooked, this show reminds me of the drama I cut out my life and the friends who make poor decisions

Stevie J is a punk for letting Joe-celyn just disrespct MiMi and him. (s)he threw a drink at him when he went after MiMi and he turned around and went back to Joe-celyn, wtf?!

My hair is laid like momma Dee, she had gave me a nasty reverse chinese bang :lol:

a NASTY a ole piece..

im not finding him as entertaining when michelle brown talks in the back- to much of a distraction.. he posted on twitter they done found rodney king dead to da pool.. i hollered... cause that whitney houston dead to da tub had me throwing up...

ratchet-- ah mimi- when stevie got in the car with the skank, you got your answer..... wowsers-- he is a grimy dude.. i would never mess with him-- he grimey as all outdoors... dirtball hood