How many Baby Sages do you have????

I have 3 at the moment.

Black leather
Mushroom Woven
Tuberose Woven (most likely not keeping)

I'm content with those. My favorite is the black leather. For some reason the plain leather is more comfortable on the shoulder than the woven.

I have two - Champagne & Mushroom woven
Two more I have my eye on - Raspberry Patent & Gunmetal. Trying to be good, but I got the raspberry wallet and just love the color...........the BS is hollering at me HARD!

I haven't seen the rasberry yet what color is it like? I have Denim, Ash in woven and regular leather parchment, champagne, and black. Anyone who is afraid of the ASh color give it alittle spray with apple. Also I was able to speed up the wing/ear of the stiffer woven bag to soften them by hanging the bag by the shorter handles and then draping the shoulder strap down and adding weight to the shoulder strap. Also adding heavy canned food to the inside of the bag will help break her in.
Happy everyone is getting to enjoy these kristens at such good prices at the outlets, she is just about the perfect bag in size ,shape and colors for my tastes.

One (so far): the lovely Fawn.

Raspberry Patent is HOTT but that's too much sizzle for me, wowza! I'm a low-key gal and that bag is NOT low-key, lol. It's great for those who can pull it off! If only they'd made this bag in regular, non-patent raspberry leather.....

Grey patent is gorgeous. I might've bought it if I didn't already have a grey Mama Sage and a silver patent Zoe. I love grey bags though, so if I spot another one.....:graucho:

The black leather with brass hardware was tempting and oh-so-gorgeous at a great price, but I had to remember I already have my black/brass needs met by my black MSB. I think she's a great alternative to the black goat Mama Sage: not the same leather, but still looks and feels like a pricier bag than she is.

kath00 said:
Me too! Do you like the Rose Patent? I saw her at the outlet last weekend but passed because she was really bright, it seemed. Now I keep thinking about her........... I hate it when I do that!

That was probably the Raspberry....the rose is a softer pink.

came to this thread hoping to see some yummy group shots

but to my surprise i dont see any. :cry:

this would be a great oppurtunity to enable fellow tpfers ;)

congrats to you all that have the wonderful BS bag ( in some cases many bags ;) )

happy dancing for you all :rockettes:

Last edited: