Super excited & can't wait to get my new bag!

pixiejenna

O.G.
Apr 5, 2009
I was shopping today and checked out the MK bags at macys and they had two saffiano hamiltons one in lime green and one in aqua! I actually emailed MK.com asking if they would be making any bags in the color aqua because one of their color block wallets have it and i'd love a bag in that color. And the response I got was "they don't know about future stock check back frequently because they are always updating the website". So I was surprised to not only see a saffiano hamilton but also a jetset tote in aqua! Squee! However the hamilton they had in aqua was the large which is way too big for me I need the medium size.

We have MK store in the mall so I figured why not check them out, not only did they not have the saffiano hamiltons the SA said she doesn't think they will be getting them and that macys gets a lot of different merchandise than they do. I don't know if that's true or not as I haven't been watching MK that closely. I half feel like they could be suffering from the "if we don't have it in stock it doesn't exist" syndrome. Not the first time I've gone in there and the SA's tell me they don't have something that I've seen else ware including their website.

So I ended up going back to macys and had a SA look up to see if they still have any left in that color & size and she found several! So I'm having it shipped to my house. I'm so excited because I really love the teal color and because I've never seen a saffiano hamilton. I'll post pics as soon as I get it.:graucho:

I am so glad that you are getting the bag that you want! I think I read somewhere that the MK stores do not get all of the merchandise. That is strange because shouldn't the official store have more stuff, then the department stores?

@pixiejenna I was curious which macys you bought it at ? I am looking for the lime green saffiano hamilton the E/W size which is the smaller size. I could not find it online anywhere and might have to trek down to a brick and mortar store.

I was shopping today and checked out the MK bags at macys and they had two saffiano hamiltons one in lime green and one in aqua! I actually emailed MK.com asking if they would be making any bags in the color aqua because one of their color block wallets have it and i'd love a bag in that color. And the response I got was "they don't know about future stock check back frequently because they are always updating the website". So I was surprised to not only see a saffiano hamilton but also a jetset tote in aqua! Squee! However the hamilton they had in aqua was the large which is way too big for me I need the medium size.

We have MK store in the mall so I figured why not check them out, not only did they not have the saffiano hamiltons the SA said she doesn't think they will be getting them and that macys gets a lot of different merchandise than they do. I don't know if that's true or not as I haven't been watching MK that closely. I half feel like they could be suffering from the "if we don't have it in stock it doesn't exist" syndrome. Not the first time I've gone in there and the SA's tell me they don't have something that I've seen else ware including their website.

So I ended up going back to macys and had a SA look up to see if they still have any left in that color & size and she found several! So I'm having it shipped to my house. I'm so excited because I really love the teal color and because I've never seen a saffiano hamilton. I'll post pics as soon as I get it.:graucho:

Congrats! And believe it or not, certain department stores carry bags that the MK store doesn't. For instance, I purchased the Hamilton in navy in Bloomingdales and my mom mentioned it to an SA that works at the MK store and she said that it's a Bloomies exclusive. So no worries, they aren't lying to you about not having it in stock ... That store just may never carry that item since Macy's does!

@pixiejenna I was curious which macys you bought it at ? I am looking for the lime green saffiano hamilton the E/W size which is the smaller size. I could not find it online anywhere and might have to trek down to a brick and mortar store.
I believe I saw one at Macy's in Marlborough, MA (Solomon Pond Mall) just a couple of days ago. I picked up a lime saffiano hamilton just to feel it, but I'm not sure what size it was, or if it was an E/W one. You can try to call there! :smile:

I bought it at Woodfield(in schaumburg IL). I'd recommend going to your local store they should be able to look it up and order it & have it shipped to your home. Heres a info link that was in my email with the product detail maybe you want to print it out so you have the stock number http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/...tchel?ID=680184&PartnerID=EMAIL2&BannerID=240 it however is not available online.

I am so glad that you are getting the bag that you want! I think I read somewhere that the MK stores do not get all of the merchandise. That is strange because shouldn't the official store have more stuff, then the department stores?

Congrats! And believe it or not, certain department stores carry bags that the MK store doesn't. For instance, I purchased the Hamilton in navy in Bloomingdales and my mom mentioned it to an SA that works at the MK store and she said that it's a Bloomies exclusive. So no worries, they aren't lying to you about not having it in stock ... That store just may never carry that item since Macy's does!

How weird you would think their official stores would have more merchandise. I know a lot of lines do department store exclusives but it seems weird that they would so so many department store exclusives leaving their own stores with less merch.

I got it today!!! The color is hard to capture, IMO.

IMAG0818.jpg

IMAG0819.jpg

IMAG0820.jpg

IMAG0821.jpg