Authenticate This Dior - please read post 1 FIRST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you very much Averagejoe! :urock:

I find it a little odd that the Dior card is very thin. It's laminated paper instead of being credit card plastic-y type...forgive me for not knowing much about Dior! :panic:

4.jpg

5.jpg

eminere™;22163334 said:
I have never seen this style of authenticity card before. kellyng, do you know if this is specific to Japan? :smile:

the card is for those little pouches and wallets. :smile:
but authenticity cards of some wallets don't have blank to fill in........ :sweatdrop:

Attachments

• chopsticks562000-img600x338-13348159819kgyqk30416.jpg
    chopsticks562000-img600x338-13348159819kgyqk30416.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 232
eminere™;22164088 said:
That's so strange, we don't use these here in Australia. Are they a new introduction?

hmmm...maybe? my gaucho wallet's authenticity card doesn't looks like that, this card is for the cannage printed canvas wallet (sorry,forgot the collection's name:P)

the card is for those little pouches and wallets. :smile:
but authenticity cards of some wallets don't have blank to fill in........ :sweatdrop:

I don't think it's a new introduction, I believe all my wallets and small bags I've purchased from Dior include the card shown, they even have them for any Dior bags issued by the Dior Beauty counters. But from the photo, it looks like somebody actually stuck masking tape on the bag and wrote the details on it instead of blank spaces for SAs to fill in?

I don't think it's a new introduction, I believe all my wallets and small bags I've purchased from Dior include the card shown, they even have them for any Dior bags issued by the Dior Beauty counters. But from the photo, it looks like somebody actually stuck masking tape on the bag and wrote the details on it instead of blank spaces for SAs to fill in?
Oh you're right! That is so strange someone would do this. :thinking:

oh..you got me wrong. i meant the authenticity card of my gaucho wallet and some other little goods has no blank to fill in, and this card has blank given,just like some other Dior wallets do.

Last edited:
Pictures of the interior tag is too blurry, and there is no picture of the back of the tag. Pictures of CD engravings are too blurry as well. Please request more pictures.

Thanks Averagejoe! THe listing has ended but reserve was not met so the seller will list it again, She did send me more pic, though i think it is still blurry, would you mind helping to take a look and see if it helps to determine the bag is authentic or not?

Also, is this bag the same colour as the patent beige currently still available at the dior boutique as well as the dior.com?

thank you

Attachments

• image(3).jpeg
    image(3).jpeg
    217.3 KB · Views: 221
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    251.6 KB · Views: 222
  • image(2).jpeg
    image(2).jpeg
    251.6 KB · Views: 217
  • image(4).jpeg
    image(4).jpeg
    252.5 KB · Views: 216
  • image(5).jpeg
    image(5).jpeg
    275.2 KB · Views: 216
Thanks Averagejoe! THe listing has ended but reserve was not met so the seller will list it again, She did send me more pic, though i think it is still blurry, would you mind helping to take a look and see if it helps to determine the bag is authentic or not?

Also, is this bag the same colour as the patent beige currently still available at the dior boutique as well as the dior.com?

thank you

I'm sorry but the pictures are still too blurry. It's difficult to see the embossed logo on the front side of the inner tag. Also, the logo engraving on the hardware is not clear. Looks like the seller is using a mobile phone to take the pictures, but the lens may be a bit dirty and the lighting is poor.

I also can't tell the colour based on the pictures. It almost looks like off-white, but because of the poor lighting and clarity, it's really difficult to tell.

From what I can see, the bag looks fine so far, but I can't be certain. If you're paying so much money, then at least the pictures should be clear.

Kellyng,

Would you please take a look at the vintage clutch or pouch at the link below? AverageJoe thought that it looked okay but he wasn't completely sure so I would also appreciate your opinion, thanks!

http://forum.purseblog.com/dior/aut...read-post-1-first-746130-23.html#post22152336

hi Katev,

same with Joe,im not familiar with vintage Dior,but judging from the craftmanship,it looks authentic to me.it's a very nice vintage color and can goes with lots of clothes!:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.