Kristen is LEAVING!!!!!!

Here is Laila in Shell, and also my woven Kristin satchel! (With my very first ever Coach scarf, inspired by how great DaniHutch looked modeling hers! The super sweet SA at the Allen Outlet found it for me and tied it ... )

laila.jpg
kristin.jpg

Congratulations on your great finds, everyone - and best wishes to those of you hitting the outlet this weekend - I hope you find the bag of your dreams! :biggrin:

Looks awesome! The laila is stunning as well. I guess I need to go on a hunt.;)

CoachMaven said:
Ladies, if any of you live near Tannersville, PA they have ALL the Kristin bags! Woven satchels, hobos, pinnacle Lailas, elevated goat leather, sage, patent, you name it! My bff went there on Sat. and I phone shopped with her, lol! She pick up the fawn Laila for me, and the black for her. Lots of colors, too!! She mentioned mushroom, tuberose, fawn, ash, denim...

Shoot! I wanna go!

I guess I should have been there by now - I am 1 hour 45 mins away...one day - I will take the drive.....I must reallllllly want the bag bc I have 6 stores around me

You are so blessed! It seems like they didn't send any of the high dollar bags down here. I did find a Pinnacle Leather Allie 18665 though. It's even more beautiful in person. It was $800 but is now marked down to $310. If you go let us know what beautiful Lailas and Pinnacle totes you see.

You are so blessed! It seems like they didn't send any of the high dollar bags down here. I did find a Pinnacle Leather Allie 18665 though. It's even more beautiful in person. It was $800 but is now marked down to $310. If you go let us know what beautiful Lailas and Pinnacle totes you see.

I heard Atlantic City got them - I think most went to outlet flaship stores but I could be wrong but that is what it sounds like to me