Coach Fall 2012 Master Thread

I found a few additional dd pics, sorry if any have been posted before, some I saw but in other colors.

Also, does anyone know what this gorgeous pink/red color is? It's sooo pretty but I have no idea what it's called.

Attachments

• 19889_a3.jpg
    19889_a3.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 917
  • 19890_a3.jpg
    19890_a3.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 977
  • 19891_a3.jpg
    19891_a3.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 1,146
  • 19893_a3.jpg
    19893_a3.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 872
I finally tried on the Legacy Duffle bag and I quite liked its simplicity and drape!

I was at the Coach store at Columbus Circle in Manhattan and I was very close to buying one but decided against it. The SA's at that store are oh so COLD! Seriously lacking in customer service! See ya later!
I have to agree...the Columbus Circle Store sales associates are very unfriendly...

Drooling over the duffle!!!! I may need to pop over to Columbus Circle Coach at lunch today to see it in person (even though I want the Cobalt and it doesn't seem to be available yet :sad: ) and also either the wristlet or clutch in cognac!! If I buy anything I will be sure to let everyone see it :biggrin:

Drooling over the duffle!!!! I may need to pop over to Columbus Circle Coach at lunch today to see it in person (even though I want the Cobalt and it doesn't seem to be available yet :sad: ) and also either the wristlet or clutch in cognac!! If I buy anything I will be sure to let everyone see it :biggrin:
The duffle in Cobalt is available at Columbus Circle! I laid my paws on it! I hope there is still some there for you!!

I am soooo excited for these bags! I was getting really tired of all the mess that Coach had going on with some of their last bags, patent + leather + python +fabric in ONE bag! I love the cleanness of these looks..CLASSIC!

and the tassels, I'll take 2 please;)