Reveal: B Day Gift for DD

Heavenplay

O.G.
Nov 14, 2011
When she was 3 months, I hand-made this hat (cost 1.5 USD, my stitches better than H craftsman? haha) with her Chinese nickname (Popcorn Lu) on it and bought a cute H pony toy(XXXUSD) for her to bite.

Next Tuesday is her 1 year birthday, I chose fabric and designed a little dress (2.0 USD) and DH got another toy (xxx usd) for her. Hope one day she will understand love & taste are priceless and nothing to do with money.

Attachments

• IMG_4083.JPG
    IMG_4083.JPG
    93.3 KB · Views: 790
  • DSC02533.JPG
    DSC02533.JPG
    113.9 KB · Views: 791
  • DSC02526.jpg
    DSC02526.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 792
  • DSC02520.JPG
    DSC02520.JPG
    103.8 KB · Views: 795
  • DSC02522.JPG
    DSC02522.JPG
    102.7 KB · Views: 795
Last edited:
That's a lovely lovely gift Heavenplay. I love the little dress and the toy...and I wish my kids were girls so I could dress them up too! I hope the little rocking horse becomes a family heirloom that lots of children will enjoy using to the fullest.

okay, I confess I couldn't walk out a h boutique empty-handed for myself:shame:

2 scarves for me, 2 shirts & 1 notebook for DH

thanks again for allowing me to share!

Attachments

• L1000058.JPG
    L1000058.JPG
    176.9 KB · Views: 758
  • L1000059.JPG
    L1000059.JPG
    148.4 KB · Views: 756
  • L1000064.JPG
    L1000064.JPG
    233 KB · Views: 761
That's a lovely lovely gift Heavenplay. I love the little dress and the toy...and I wish my kids were girls so I could dress them up too! I hope the little rocking horse becomes a family heirloom that lots of children will enjoy using to the fullest.

thank you plumtree, just saw a TB box birkin somewhere, I will PM you the link later:biggrin:

thanks Lovely64, finally you like something I post here,haha,I like you being straightforward and your fashion insights make me introspect a lot, so sincere apologies for any misunderstanding before.:drinkup:
You are welcome. I liked the white/beige H dress you posted so I have liked more of your stuff then I have disliked:P I am sorry for any misunderstanding, but sometimes things get interepreted the wrong way on the internet. No biggie!

thanks Celia_Hish, give it another try, like Victory haha. I wish my next baby would be a boy, a better toy for my DD. :smile:

haha...i think i have too many real life cases from frnds and colleagues, turn out to be either all gals or all boys (it's like 50/50 chance)...sigh, if i'm still can afford to try when i'm much younger, i don't mind:smile:

awww heavenplay, can you adopt me too? I wouldn't mind some cute pressies like this...even though i've grown up a bit already. :P

but this is just so sweet. :love:

Heavenplay said:
When she was 3 months, I hand-made this hat (cost 1.5 USD, my stitches better than H craftsman? haha) with her Chinese nickname (Popcorn Lu) on it and bought a cute H pony toy(XXXUSD) for her to bite.

Next Tuesday is her 1 year birthday, I chose fabric and designed a little dress (2.0 USD) and DH got another toy (xxx usd) for her. Hope one day she will understand love & taste are priceless and nothing to do with money.

So sweet n lovely gifts
Lifetime memories
Cheers

Beautiful toys!!! I have looked at that horsey stuffed toy on multiple occasions for myself!! Haha! At 30, I can't justify owning it. Lol!! Maybe when DH and I have children, I will buy it. Beautiful items, including the handcrafted ones. Best to you and your family.