Hailey Club....Lets see them!!!

Thank you, everybody!

The thing about the jade color, is that it is such a unique and unusual color. I took her into my closet, and she surprisingly goes with so many other colors...she's really gonna pop! I finally took her into my accessories room and set her down next to the gold Spotlight. They look very snazzy together! :smile:

Thought I'd revive this thread since 1. we have saffron on the way, 2. I'm sure someone bought the orchid patent from the last online factory sale and 3. i just ordered one as well!

FWIW, I called JAX today and they have both old and new style leather Hailey.

mahohany
plum
black w/silver hw
sand w/silver hw
cornflower w/silver hw

bordeaux - 1
mahogany -2
dove
dessert -1
acorn
saffron
black w/silver hw

Thought I'd revive this thread since 1. we have saffron on the way, 2. I'm sure someone bought the orchid patent from the last online factory sale and 3. i just ordered one as well!

FWIW, I called JAX today and they have both old and new style leather Hailey.

mahohany
plum
black w/silver hw
sand w/silver hw
cornflower w/silver hw

bordeaux - 1
mahogany -2
dove
dessert -1
acorn
saffron
black w/silver hw
Are you saying that JAX still has cornflower? That was from several years ago. I wouldn't mind having one of those. Are they all out of cherry and fuchsia?

Are you saying that JAX still has cornflower? That was from several years ago. I wouldn't mind having one of those. Are they all out of cherry and fuchsia?

Yes! I asked for everything in stock (regular leather) and this is what they have I was told. Cornflower sounded pretty but since it hs slver hw, I passed.

I have a cornflower Hailey and it is a pretty shade of blue. I just got a cherry Hailey with my PCE and when I ordered it, they had 1 left.
Is the cornflower regular leather, not patent? I have a jade and I got the cherry on the last PCE. I'm sorry your cherry got cancelled. When I ordered mine, they did it as a backorder.