Am I crazy? Natural leather obsessed...

Love the hobo! I just bought the Glam whipstitch after deciding for a week and checking it out at 2 different outlets, my DD told me I needed it lol! I would have bought the hobo but for me it needed to be a tad bit bigger. Congrats!

Hello ladies... It's been FOREVER since I've been around here... and I mostly used to post on the LV forum... but coach is ultimately where my heart resides.

I was recently feeling a little guilty about some purchases. I really wanted the natural leather willis, so I bought her from full price & proudly rocked her...

However, when I was in my outlet this weekend... I found this whipstitch goody also in natural leather, and simply could not leave without her.

I know they are kind of similar, but to me they look completely different...as well as the whipstitch being a much roomier shoulder bag & the willis being something that I would carry crossbody when going out...

Guess I'm just looking for some of you to justify my addiction!

Hello,

I ordered this bag from a Coach store and haven't received it yet. May I ask how much was it at the outlet? I love it! I love the natural vachetta on it too!

Hello ladies... It's been FOREVER since I've been around here... and I mostly used to post on the LV forum... but coach is ultimately where my heart resides.

I was recently feeling a little guilty about some purchases. I really wanted the natural leather willis, so I bought her from full price & proudly rocked her...

However, when I was in my outlet this weekend... I found this whipstitch goody also in natural leather, and simply could not leave without her.

I know they are kind of similar, but to me they look completely different...as well as the whipstitch being a much roomier shoulder bag & the willis being something that I would carry crossbody when going out...

Guess I'm just looking for some of you to justify my addiction!

I'll justify yours with a pic of mine. :smile:

View attachment 1705114

Hello,

The bags are beautiful! :biggrin:I was wondering if you sprayed or applied any protection on your natural leather bags to protect it from getting stained or dirty?

Thanks!

Hello,

The bags are beautiful! :biggrin:I was wondering if you sprayed or applied any protection on your natural leather bags to protect it from getting stained or dirty?

Thanks!

I'm personally too afraid to treat a bag with anything when the Coach care card warns against using leather cleaner or moisturizer. I know I've read that other gals do and I know lots of gals use stuff on their LV vachetta too.

Twins on the Whipstitch. The natural vachetta leather is so amazing in the way it looks and feels. I also have a Willis but mine is the Citrine. There is just something about the bags, they're like potato chips. Gotta have at least a handful. ;)

I've been eyeing the Poppy natural hobo the last couple times I've seen it on the online sale. I think it will be my next purchase.

I like the natural tote too, but I'm trying to move from totes.

Love both of your bags!