When does it become hoarding?

LVOEbear

Jan 18, 2012
So I am at the outlets and Kristin was my favorite line (next to Madison) and I am sad they will be gone. Which sends me into a hoarding panic haha...

I have the mushroom woven and just bought the black woven ( I liked it over the plain leather). I also picked up the ash but am worried about how light the color is. I keep thinking about the denim, and the fawn ... I have issues :P

So which to get? Surely I can't have them all ;)

I say keep them all and then go on a BAN. They are discontinuing the line which gives us every right to hoard!!!!

In all seriousness, I say go with the black, ash, and denim! These, with the mushroom cover any colour situation!

Sure you can! You know you love them and they work for you. Once they're gone, they're gone and then you'll have to resort to Evilbay. There, is that enough enabling for ya?
;):graucho::lol:

Haha I am still circling the mall. I just don't know how ridiculous it is to own the same bag/pattern in 4 different colors :P. maybe I should look at the hobo. I don't own one of those ;)

I have 3 Alexandras lol! if you love the style I'd get as many as you can afford. I got the fawn but if I could afford it I'd get the denim woven as well. Too bad they are being discontinued but I'm so glad I got an opportunity to get one at a discount.

I'd go for the denim as well :smile:

It's not hoarding...just a minor addiction ;)

If I could afford it, I'd totally get all the different colors, especially if it's a style that really works for you!

ok so your making me look to my inner obsessive personality. i am now up to 3 plain leather, black, parchment and champagne and 2 woven denim and ash. If i am lucky enough to find a tuberose i will gt that as well. (I have the shell laila as well but still undcided). ok so it may seem alot, buttttttttt I will only use the parchment in summer (1 down) the ash which i am so surprised that i love the color so much) will be used mostly spring summer (2 down) the black is going to be my go to black bag cause i can carry in many ways (3 down) I bought the champagne when they first came out , so that doesn't count (4 down) the denim is a great medium blue color that I will use all year round. See it all good!!! I must also admit that I did hoard the sophia when they made it to the outlets and I was never sorry I did, Still have 5 or 6 of the large sophias some gathered a python and croc.
My motto is that if something is there that you love and works for you , get it. If you ever come to your senses keep the receipt and return what doesn't work.

I must also admit that I did hoard the sophia when they made it to the outlets and I was never sorry I did, Still have 5 or 6 of the large sophias some gathered a python and croc.
My motto is that if something is there that you love and works for you , get it. If you ever come to your senses keep the receipt and return what doesn't work.

Absolutely!

ok so your making me look to my inner obsessive personality. i am now up to 3 plain leather, black, parchment and champagne and 2 woven denim and ash. If i am lucky enough to find a tuberose i will gt that as well. (I have the shell laila as well but still undcided). ok so it may seem alot, buttttttttt I will only use the parchment in summer (1 down) the ash which i am so surprised that i love the color so much) will be used mostly spring summer (2 down) the black is going to be my go to black bag cause i can carry in many ways (3 down) I bought the champagne when they first came out , so that doesn't count (4 down) the denim is a great medium blue color that I will use all year round. See it all good!!! I must also admit that I did hoard the sophia when they made it to the outlets and I was never sorry I did, Still have 5 or 6 of the large sophias some gathered a python and croc.

girl pls...not need to look inside ya inner self,.,.. I have 6 Lindsey's and I want more