Opinions on Hermes cashmere sweater colors...

LVLover

Hermes Only
O.G.
Jan 18, 2006
Please let me know what you think about these sweater colors. I am looking to add some colors to my wardrobe and I am unable to see these colors IRL. Thanks:smile:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-06-17 at 12.10.08 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2012-06-17 at 12.10.08 PM.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 450
  • Screen Shot 2012-06-17 at 12.09.50 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2012-06-17 at 12.09.50 PM.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 336
  • Screen Shot 2012-06-17 at 12.09.31 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2012-06-17 at 12.09.31 PM.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 278
this is really my personal preference so here goes for a pop of colour..the pink would be my first choice, as it suits me, black hair with very fair complexion..

second choice would be purple and i don't like the bottom colour!

this is really my personal preference so here goes for a pop of colour..the pink would be my first choice, as it suits me, black hair with very fair complexion..

second choice would be purple and i don't like the bottom colour!

Thanks chincac! My order is exactly the same as yours. The pink will look great on me and so will the purple. I have deep brown hair and green/hazel eyes. I'm just not sure if the purple will be to "Barney," KWIM?

I added the green because kiwi is such a cool color but I'm loving it one minute and not loving it the next.

Thanks chincac! My order is exactly the same as yours. The pink will look great on me and so will the purple. I have deep brown hair and green/hazel eyes. I'm just not sure if the purple will be to "Barney," KWIM?

I added the green because kiwi is such a cool color but I'm loving it one minute and not loving it the next.

in that case, i will definitely choose pink..to accentuate your green/hazel eyes and dark hair :smile:..purple is a nice colour to look at but i don't like it on me unless it is dark purple like raisin or prune..the kiwi will look worn very quickly imho..

I love all three! Sorry I can't be more help! :smile:
I'm going to be totally NON-helpful, as I love the green :smile: I've bought a jacket, a sweater AND a pair of shoes in that colour, and am finding it goes with much of my wardrobe. If I could afford the splurge, I'd be all over that green sweater ;) When I bought the jacket (My first green purchase this year) I was 50/50 on whether I loved it or hated it, but I get SO many compliments when I wear it, I'm now 100% loving it!